Leaf Models, Options, Features, Prices ...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CampbellNelson

Nissan LEAF SV: MSRP $32,780 (mod : Invoice - $31,393)
Well-equipped high technology features with surprising customer convenience items, including:
• All-New Dedicated EV Platform
• Laminated 24 kWh Lithium Ion Battery
• 3.3 kW Onboard Charger
• Portable Trickle Charge Cable (120V)
• Standard Charge Port (240V)
• Navigation System
• Palm-Shift Drive Selector
• Regenerative Braking
• Recycled Cloth Seat Fabric
• 16” Alloy Wheels
• No Charge For 36 Months - CARWINGS (Telematics)
• No Charge For 36 Months - Roadside Assistance
• 5 Exterior Colors

Nissan LEAF SL: MSRP $33,720 (mod : Invoice - $32,293)
In addition to standard SV features, includes:
• Photovoltaic Solar Panel Spoiler
• RearView Monitor (RVM)
• Fog Lights
• Automatic On/Off Headlights
• Cargo Cover
• Homelink® Universal Transceiver

Quick Charge Option: MSRP $700
Available with the SL trim, this charge port on the vehicle will allow for charging to 80% capacity in 30 minutes at 440V charging stations. (This feature cannot be added after sale).

Destination & Handling: $820

Options, Accessories :

Floor Mats & Cargo Mat Area $170
B92 Splash Guards $140
M94 Recycling/Organizational Package $225
M92 Cargo Cover $290
M93 Cargo Net $20 Not available with M94 Recycling/Organizational Package
N92 Hologram Kick Plates $125 Not available with B93 Eco Design Package
B93 Eco Design Package $260 Not available with N92 Hologram Kick Plates
B94 Protection Package $225
S92 Safety Kit $75

Color Codes :

• Glacier Pearl (QX1)
• Blue Ocean (RAT)
• Brilliant Silver (K23)
• Super Black (KH3)
• Cayenne Red (NAH)

What is the "Homelink® Universal Transceiver"?

Also, I'm glad to know that my battery is laminated. (!?!)

I also seems odd that the fast charge cannot be added later.

cdub said:
What is the "Homelink® Universal Transceiver"?

Also, I'm glad to know that my battery is laminated. (!?!)

The Home link is a remote programmable to open garage doors, gates,.. up to 3 frequencies.

cdub said:
CampbellNelson said:
The Home link is a remote programmable to open garage doors, gates,.. up to 3 frequencies.

Is that a button you press in the car?

it is a 3 button unit that is usually either in the driver's side visor or part of the rear view mirror.

I have the 3 button homelink on my 2010 Prius mirror, I have one button setup to open/close the garage door and the other 2 buttons are used in combination with an X10 RF transciever module to turn the garage lights on and off

CampbellNelson said:
Nissan LEAF SV: MSRP $32,780
Well-equipped high technology features with surprising customer convenience items, including:
• All-New Dedicated EV Platform • Laminated 24 kWh Lithium Ion Battery
• 3.3 kW Onboard Charger • Portable Trickle Charge Cable (120V)
• Standard Charge Port (240V) • Navigation System
• Palm-Shift Drive Selector • Regenerative Braking
• Recycled Cloth Seat Fabric • 16” Alloy Wheels
• No Charge For 36 Months • No Charge For 36 Months
CARWINGS (Telematics) Roadside Assistance
• 5 Exterior Colors
Nissan LEAF SL: MSRP $33,720
In addition to standard SV features, includes:
• Photovoltaic Solar Panel Spoiler • RearView Monitor (RVM)
• Fog Lights • Automatic On/Off Headlights
• Cargo Cover • Homelink® Universal Transceiver
Quick Charge Option: MSRP $700
Available with the SL trim, this charge port on the vehicle will allow for charging to 80% capacity
in 30 minutes at 440V charging stations. (This feature cannot be added after sale).
Destination & Handling: $820

Floor Mats & Cargo Mat Area $170
B92 Splash Guards $140
M94 Recycling/Organizational Package $225
M92 Cargo Cover $290
M93 Cargo Net $20 Not available with M94 Recycling/Organizational Package
N92 Hologram Kick Plates $125 Not available with B93 Eco Design Package
B93 Eco Design Package $260 Not available with N92 Hologram Kick Plates
B94 Protection Package $225
S92 Safety Kit $75

Anyplace we can go to see what they look like?

Gavin said:
And what is the Eco design package?

Gavin

Hologram 3D Door Entry Plates
Exterior “Zero Emission” graphic
Interior Theme Appliqué' Center Console.

No pictures yet. Will post as soon as I have them

Gavin said:
Thanks... :)

Any chance you can convince Nissan to use ELECTRIC instead of LEAF in the kick panels?

Gavin
Doubtful . Pretty sure the after market business will pick up on a lot of "add-on" options

So no mention of the "cold weather package"? Does this mean it comes standard on cars headed to "cold" states (such as "chilly" Seattle) or perhaps it's on all cars?? I guess we're also left waiting on the details for "ordering" the L3 charge port for those approved w/ Ecotality (such as whether it can be added to the SV and whether you need to specify it at all; probably better to play it safe and add it on there).

Is the protection package option which is listed (B94) the same as the one mentioned in your other posting?

I think Nissan is making a mistake on the L3 charging port. To only allow it with the expensive package, and then charge extra for that? Why can't it be added to the lower trim package? And why can't a dealer add it at a later point? Do they even know what charging port to add? The North America port or the Japanese port? Why don't they allow the dealers to add the L3 port at a later date. A little disappointing.

-Peter

CampbellNelson said:
Gavin said:
And what is the Eco design package?

Gavin

Hologram 3D Door Entry Plates
Exterior “Zero Emission” graphic
Interior Theme Appliqué' Center Console.

No pictures yet. Will post as soon as I have them

Yes - without the pictures can't decide on the package.

Anyway, what is "Interior Theme Appliqué' Center Console" ? Is this the cool black center console they have in the tour car - instead of the gray console in the production version ?

Anyway, what is "Interior Theme Appliqué' Center Console" ? Is this the cool black center console they have in the tour car - instead of the gray console in the production version ?

side by side photos of this would make me happy.

Are you talking about the arm rest/cue holder area?

I would like a color theme in the dash area...just a splash of metallic color...maybe to match the exterior color. Lots of light gray on that dash...a splash of color, tastefully done and smallish, would help greatly...

Gavin
nissan_leaf_gear_medium.jpg

Vs this?
gallery-5.jpg

Quick Charge Option: MSRP $700, pass too much and will not use
Floor Mats & Cargo Mat Area $170, I will get this but why aren't floor mats standard??
B92 Splash Guards $140, pass it hardly even rains here
M94 Recycling/Organizational Package $225, pass no idea what this is and don't care
M92 Cargo Cover $290, pass
M93 Cargo Net $20 Not available with M94 Recycling/Organizational Package, maybe as it is low cost and somewhat useful
N92 Hologram Kick Plates $125 Not available with B93 Eco Design Package, pass just not needed for me
B93 Eco Design Package $260 Not available with N92 Hologram Kick Plates, pass not needed
B94 Protection Package $225, what is this under coating? not needed in so cal, pass
S92 Safety Kit $75, what is this? first aid kit? food and water for when we get stranded three days? full size spare or tire repair? Extra battery? Maybe
;)

smkettner said:
Quick Charge Option: MSRP $700, pass too much and will not use
Floor Mats & Cargo Mat Area $170, I will get this but why aren't floor mats standard??
B92 Splash Guards $140, pass it hardly even rains here
M94 Recycling/Organizational Package $225, pass no idea what this is and don't care
M92 Cargo Cover $290, pass
M93 Cargo Net $20 Not available with M94 Recycling/Organizational Package, maybe as it is low cost and somewhat useful
N92 Hologram Kick Plates $125 Not available with B93 Eco Design Package, pass just not needed for me
B93 Eco Design Package $260 Not available with N92 Hologram Kick Plates, pass not needed
B94 Protection Package $225, what is this under coating? not needed in so cal, pass
S92 Safety Kit $75, what is this? first aid kit? food and water for when we get stranded three days? full size spare or tire repair? Extra battery? Maybe
;)

The splash guards aren't just for rain, but mostly to keep stones and debris from hitting and chipping your rocker panels from the moving tires. I heard the protection package includes these, plus those colored door protectors. I can't remember the third item in the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back