Leaf Models, Options, Features, Prices ...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mwalsh said:
I can't help on that right now either...I turfed all the older pictures I had once it became apparent they weren't relevant. I may be able to find one by going through my system backups at work next week, if it's that important to you?

No - not important. The one I posted is sufficient for the comparison purpose ...

On the Eco Design pkg ...
We've all seen the Blue Ocean with the "Zero Emission" graphic. But I am wondering ... if you pick a color other than Blue Ocean, is an adjustment made for the different background color ? For example, I don't think the graphic would look so good on Glacier Pearl, unless its color is adjusted to create a good contrast. Any info on that ?

LEAFer said:
On the Eco Design pkg ...
We've all seen the Blue Ocean with the "Zero Emission" graphic. But I am wondering ... if you pick a color other than Blue Ocean, is an adjustment made for the different background color ? For example, I don't think the graphic would look so good on Glacier Pearl, unless its color is adjusted to create a good contrast. Any info on that ?

Nissan have had contrast colors before on cars with logos (long time ago). no official info yet

So, I just want a little clarification that standard floor mats for the front and back are included in the vehicle? It is not an accessory.

Thanks,
trent

trentr said:
So, I just want a little clarification that standard floor mats for the front and back are included in the vehicle? It is not an accessory.

Thanks,
trent

No. Floor mats are an option. They are even an option on the $85k GTR :eek:

Does anyone know where to look on the Nissan website to see the colors, the one screen where you can see the car interior and exterior and pan around and see a full circle? Looked forever, saw it once and can't find again..thanks

hobbyguy said:
Does anyone know where to look on the Nissan website to see the colors, the one screen where you can see the car interior and exterior and pan around and see a full circle? Looked forever, saw it once and can't find again..thanks

Bottom left of the main page.....head on picture of a Leaf with a blue dotted circle around it.

CampbellNelson said:
trentr said:
Ok, is that the $170 floor mats? Is that all-weather or regular? if all-weather, how much for the regular?

regular carpet mats with rubber back. No word on all weather yet

I think I would rather have the all weather mats, and not the carpet mats. It doesn't make sense to have both because it is a safety issue having all weather mats on top of carpet mats because it can jam the accelerator pedal because it is too high. Do you think Nissan will have the all weather mats available by the time the cars are available?

Frank said:
I think I would rather have the all weather mats, and not the carpet mats. It doesn't make sense to have both because it is a safety issue having all weather mats on top of carpet mats because it can jam the accelerator pedal because it is too high. Do you think Nissan will have the all weather mats available by the time the cars are available?

Well, you're not supposed to put the all-weather ones ON TOP OF the regular carpeted ones. I have both the carpet and all-weather mats for my Murano, and when the season changes, you TAKE OUT the ones you don't want and PUT IN the ones you do. It's really quite easy, plus it gives you the chance to clean off the floor really well when changing them out.

I recommend getting both sets, if you're in an area where all-weather mats are helpful. However, the all-weather ones (at least the ones that Nissan sells for the Murano) are NOT comfortable to rest your feet on if you happen to like driving in bare feet during the summer (i.e. kick off the sandles while driving). They're high-quality, but have tall ridges on them that are really only good when you're wearing shoes.

Alternatively, I'm hoping that WeatherTech will get going on their "digital all-weather mats" for the Leaf. Best combination, in my opinion, is the Nissan carpeted mats, and the WeatherTech all-weather ones. Neither is particularly cheap, but both are very high quality. (again, with my experience for the Murano, but I'm assuming it will be similar for the Leaf)

LEAFer said:
Question on kick plates: front only (driver/passenger) or on all four doors ?

On other vehicles that Nissan offers this option, it is only on front doors (both sides).

I asked my dealer if MSRP includes destination and handling charge of $820 and he said he didn't know. I thought that was kind-of strange. I asked him how I could find out and I haven't heard back. Does anyone out there know that answer?

jev77 said:
I asked my dealer if MSRP includes destination and handling charge of $820 and he said he didn't know. I thought that was kind-of strange. I asked him how I could find out and I haven't heard back. Does anyone out there know that answer?
The base MSRP does not include destination. If you check the previous post, you can add up the exact MSRP based on model, options and destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back