Leaf Models, Options, Features, Prices ...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray, do you know if the Leaf comes with any kind of cargo area cover, such as a vinyl telescoping one, or do we need to buy the M92 Cargo Cover $290 to have some kind of cover for the trunk?

Thanks.

Boomer23 said:
Ray, do you know if the Leaf comes with any kind of cargo area cover, such as a vinyl telescoping one, or do we need to buy the M92 Cargo Cover $290 to have some kind of cover for the trunk?

Thanks.

The SL comes with the cargo cover. It is an option on the SV.

leaffan said:
Boomer23 said:

Thanks.

The SL comes with the cargo cover. It is an option on the SV.

beat me to it ;)

Gavin said:
Anyway, what is "Interior Theme Appliqué' Center Console" ? Is this the cool black center console they have in the tour car - instead of the gray console in the production version ?

side by side photos of this would make me happy.

Are you talking about the arm rest/cue holder area?

I would like a color theme in the dash area...just a splash of metallic color...maybe to match the exterior color. Lots of light gray on that dash...a splash of color, tastefully done and smallish, would help greatly...

Gavin
nissan_leaf_gear_medium.jpg

Vs this?
gallery-5.jpg
I want the shiny black console it looks so much better then the standard gray. Why do they not breakup the Eco package so you can order just the console? I do not want to buy that package because of the big side Logo I want the car to look normal and not an advertisement for Nissan.

LEAFguy said:
LEAFer said:
Question on kick plates: front only (driver/passenger) or on all four doors ?

On other vehicles that Nissan offers this option, it is only on front doors (both sides).

Has anyone been able to dig up pictures of the kick plates on other Nissan models? At least that would give us an idea of what they look like.

Gonewild said:
I want the shiny black console it looks so much better then the standard gray. Why do they not breakup the Eco package so you can order just the console? I do not want to buy that package because of the big side Logo I want the car to look normal and not an advertisement for Nissan.

You may want to rethink that. Yes, shiny DOES look better, but I have the shiny console in my Ford Escape and believe me, it shows dust and small scratches VERY easily. If I had my choice, I'd want something a little more matte.

Gavin,
I'm w/ you on the EV adds on the side. Here in AZ you'd probably get shot at if they knew it was electric.-GSB

I was looking at the UK specs and it looks like they get the rear passenger privacy glass we've seen on all the pre-production cars thus far. But it's not clear to me that we get that too. Does anyone know?

You're welcome...the funny thing is I had no plan at all for getting something as silly as "Holographic Kick Plates"...but then I saw them and really liked them...

Now I'm pushing for Nissan to have "Electric" instead of "LEAF". Shiny blue lights saying "ELECTRIC" as you open the door would be cool...Leaf is OK, Electric is much better...

But I will likely lose that battle.

Gavin

GeorgeS said:
Gavin,
I'm w/ you on the EV adds on the side. Here in AZ you'd probably get shot at if they knew it was electric.-GSB

George, that wasn't Gavin that said that. It was Gonewild. I sent you a PM George.

Is there an accessory code for the "Floor Mats & Cargo Mat Area"? All of the other accessories appear to have a specific code assigned to them.

mwalsh said:
I was looking at the UK specs and it looks like they get the rear passenger privacy glass we've seen on all the pre-production cars thus far. But it's not clear to me that we get that too. Does anyone know?

Good question. I went to the UK site, and all of their imagery is still computer generated. If you check out the Gallery of the US LEAF, it seems that the tint on the front windows and rear windows is identical. Current other Nissan products have light tint on the windshield and front windows, and if privacy glass, significantly darker tint from the B-Pillars back. That does not appear to be the case with these gallery photos. Hard to say if it is truly privacy glass in Nissan lingo. Privacy glass is a relatively dark tint. And there is nothing on Nissan's web site saying anything one way or the other. Of course, the official "Features and Specs" page looks like it was drafted by an eight year old.

evnow said:
Interestingly I can't find a decent sized left hand drive console photo of the carshow model. It used to be all over the net ...

lhd.jpg

rhd.jpg

Interesting that they've switched the audio controls from side to side, since they are mirrors of each other, but not the a/c and heat controls. Makes sense from a cost perspective, I suppose.

daniel said:
What is a kick plate???

See this thread ...

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1022

I'm locking this thread to consolidate the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back