What's the thing you hate most about your Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i canmanage the time i am going to work on a proapne heater solution for my leaf. The issue is water vapor. Propane combustion makes a ton of water. Evenmy little indoor safe heater makes a crap ton of water. So i want to build a boiler and mount in the hitch. Run lines inside to a heater core and fan mounted on the privacy cover in the back and a pump to circulate the water.

Heat inside. Moisture outside. Trick is to make enough heat to be usable without using so much has that the gas car becomes cheaper. I think i can do it for $1 of propane a day. We shall see.

I've been recently reminded of the horns recently as I've had 2 incidents of drivers trying to punt me off the road. I replaced the 2012 horns and was quite happy with the result. I bought the horns for the 2015 but hadn't gotten around to installing them. I think I shall soon.

I may be the only one who likes the horn. It's a nice reminder (excuse me, the light is now green), or a friendly 'hi'. But for a warning, it sucks! I'd like to get a real, 2nd horn, with a button on the dash?
Someday I'll learn how to press the buttons on the wheel without honking the horn! (and to not reach for my keys as I approach the car. But it's only been a few weeks)

Hah my problem is the opposite. I goto the car press the button and look strangely at my leaf think now why the hell are you giving me grief. Then i put my hand to my chest and realize.

Damn keyfobs not their (I wear it around my neck)

Grrrr back upstairs to go get it.. :)

I also like the horn but it is a small car wussy horn. Gonna put front and rear pa systems eventually so i can growl at people :)

Back