What will a 2011 leaf be worth in 2019?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is, the early Leafs are in limited supply. I tend to think that most of the cars will sooner or later end up in the hands of people who will intend to keep them long time, this should help to slow down depreciation at some point.

JimSouCal said:
To each our own... I will keep the LEAF in my collection till it falls apart.

That is a good way to go. I have a Peugeot 405 that basically became worthless when Peugeot left North America. It was a good car and I just kept good care of it, and I still have it today. Because it is an 1989 its value is now starting to increase. BL: It provides transportation when I need it and has been worth keeping, vice giving it away. If you like numbers, I paid 12K for it and KBB Vintage puts it's worth at an average 3500 (up from about $250 five years ago).

bbrowncods said:
JimSouCal said:
To each our own... I will keep the LEAF in my collection till it falls apart.

That is a good way to go. I have a Peugeot 405 that basically became worthless when Peugeot left North America. It was a good car and I just kept good care of it, and I still have it today. Because it is an 1989 its value is now starting to increase. BL: It provides transportation when I need it and has been worth keeping, vice giving it away. If you like numbers, I paid 12K for it and KBB Vintage puts it's worth at an average 3500 (up from about $250 five years ago).
Thanks for the corroboration... Glad to see others feel the same way... Now just wondering if I should ever get the rear bumper shell resprayed or wait... So far otherwise, the LEAF is a good runner...

Back