Vanity License Plates ideas???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up my plates today by trading in the set that came from the dealer (took about 3 weeks). The first and only notice that they were at the DMV (CA) came over 2 months ago, and they were still there waiting. Sally's road name is now "SLO EV" (San Luis Obispo).

IBELEAF said:
This will most likely give wrong impression... my first thought was Slow EV :D
Linda should be fine, Most everyone within 200 miles of her knows that "SLO" is "San Luis Obispo," and she's not gonna be taking her gen 1 LEAF any further than that! :D :D

Glenn

IBELEAF said:
This will most likely give wrong impression... my first thought was Slow EV :D

HA! Not the way I drive. And Glenn is right of course. Most of my miles are Morro Bay <--> SLO.

That's cool! I lived in SLOtown for a while going to school.

We just picked up our plates "IOSOLAR" which has two meanings- input/output solar (since the car is powered by our PV plant) or if you are Italian it's shorthand for "I am solar"

-u

My wife has the "NO SMUG" plate on her Leaf VIN369 Leaf. I'm certain she'll get keyed by an angry PRius owner!

Unless the DMV sounds it out loud and confuses it for "hurts zipper"...

sipper.gif

Forget the gas guzzlers.

I don't plan on getting a vanity plate. But how one of the following depending on when your LEAF gets here:

SPRNGLF
SUMMRLF
AUTMNLF
WINTRLF

Decided to go with something more general rather than my previous "EV KATHY", so last night we ordered EV NOGAS on Yosemite plates, California. Was happy it was still available.

I'm a long way from getting my LEAF (in NH) but how about BEANO, BE NO, or PASSGAS? :lol:

Jim M

I like PASSGAS :lol: Thats going on my want list .. #1 IPASGAS #2 PASSGAS #3 NOGAS #4 NOGASS #5 NOGASSS I guess I can not pre- order the plates until the car actually comes April 12th cough cough..

When you get the plate I want to see a photo!

Jim M :mrgreen:

mark13 said:
I like PASSGAS :lol: Thats going on my want list .. #1 IPASGAS #2 PASSGAS #3 NOGAS #4 NOGASS #5 NOGASSS I guess I can not pre- order the plates until the car actually comes April 12th cough cough..

Back