Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I was buried in requests today and will be changing the way requests are sent.

I have gone through them all and scanned posts here as well. Please check your data.

Of course in just the time of writing this, I got two more change requests...lol

sdbonez said:
So there's this huge gaping hole that is the month of February.

Makes me wonder if Feb isn't 'VIP Delivery Month'.... have to believe a ton are in California so only time and the rebate cash pool will tell I suppose...
I thought a bunch of Feb people moved to Jan and some even have their cars. Maybe I am wrong.
Anyway maybe month of March will turn into a Feb date when the week is assigned.

smkettner said:
sdbonez said:
So there's this huge gaping hole that is the month of February.

Makes me wonder if Feb isn't 'VIP Delivery Month'.... have to believe a ton are in California so only time and the rebate cash pool will tell I suppose...
I thought a bunch of Feb people moved to Jan and some even have their cars. Maybe I am wrong.
Anyway maybe month of March will turn into a Feb date when the week is assigned.

I can only help but dream that will happen to me :)

Still, if I were Nissan, I'd be saying 'get a few out the door, make some early adopters happy, then spend a month on VIPs. Bring a few in, push a few out, use the VIPs to market the car so that we fill our next bout of registrations easily...

sdbonez said:
Still, if I were Nissan, I'd be saying 'get a few out the door, make some early adopters happy, then spend a month on VIPs. Bring a few in, push a few out, use the VIPs to market the car so that we fill our next bout of registrations easily...
Americans don't like VIPs getting better treatment - so don't expect any of them to jump the queue.

Jimmydreams said:
TRONZ said:
Just found out from Danny at Fontana that VIN #202 is NOT our car. Please remove from the spreadsheet with Danny's apologies. As it now turns out they do not know what our VIN# is at all. Fontana has now delivered all of their Aug 31 ordered cars except ours. The car is now officially back to "missing". Danny sent me the print out of what he see's. The car was supposed to be built in Nov and our Status say's "ONS". I am going to be totally hooked on tranquilizers by the time this ever ends...
This worked for MalloryK.....I'll cross my fingers and toes for you that your car is found and found SOON! ;)
+1.

Oh wow :cry: sorry to hear this ... Where did you learn of your VIN originally, and did you have any corroboration ?

Just posted an update to the Where's My Leaf page..

wmlportion2.png

No more only blue cars. The car icons now show the color and options of each car. It's fun to scan around to see who chose the same combination as you. If this turns out to make page loading too slow, let me know and I can make a low-bandwidth option.

The text when you hover over a car now includes the dealer.

Projected delivery dates are in a slightly easier to read format.

Enjoy.

TRONZ said:
Just found out from Danny at Fontana that VIN #202 is NOT our car. Please remove from the spreadsheet with Danny's apologies. As it now turns out they do not know what our VIN# is at all. Fontana has now delivered all of their Aug 31 ordered cars except ours. The car is now officially back to "missing". Danny sent me the print out of what he see's. The car was supposed to be built in Nov and our Status say's "ONS". I am going to be totally hooked on tranquilizers by the time this ever ends...

How frustrating. Sorry to hear this TRONZ. Hope they make things right for you somehow.

Based on the events of the past 24-48 hours, I have to believe a lot of expected delivery statuses on the spreadsheet are now outdated (having gone from pending to a month, or from a month to a week). Is there a way to ping the people who've entered their data to report a recently updated status?

richard said:
Just posted an update to the Where's My Leaf page..

No more only blue cars. The car icons now show the color and options of each car. ... The text when you hover over a car now includes the dealer. Projected delivery dates are in a slightly easier to read format.

Enjoy.
Nice updates, Richard. Thanks. But I do have a little trouble telling the difference with delivered/undelivered, probably due to contrast, now that we have all the colors in there. Would it be too much trouble to use colored rectangles as images (instead of a "faded" LEAF) for undelivered cars? Once delivered it changes to a "real" car :) The options update is NICE!

evnow said:
sdbonez said:
Americans don't like VIPs getting better treatment - so don't expect any of them to jump the queue.

Just because we don't like it doesn't mean it won't happen. :cry: Think of all of the people that don't like us getting their tax dollars for EV charger and vehicle rebates. :shock: It's the fine line between upsetting us too much and getting airtime from long-time celebrity environmental supporters.

Back on-topic, though. For others who haven't received delivery dates, it looks like it's going to be safe to bet on a month 7 delivery (of the 4-7 month estimate) - at least through the first batch through September...

turbo2ltr said:
I updated about 40 people last night as per their request. I don't think it's too out of date.

I keep waiting for you to crack with the crazy amount of updates :) Thanks so much for doing this. So nice to know my info isn't getting constantly erased anymore!

smkettner said:
Really like the "where's my Leaf" page
Thanks!
smkettner said:
Better status update than Nissan and no need to log in :D
One of the great side-effects of having open data like what's here in the spreadsheet.

Thanks turbo2ltr for the updates! By the way, do you scan other threads for info? I've seen people posting their order details (and their recent change from Pending -> March) in other threads.

sdbonez said:
turbo2ltr said:
I updated about 40 people last night as per their request. I don't think it's too out of date.
I keep waiting for you to crack with the crazy amount of updates :) Thanks so much for doing this. So nice to know my info isn't getting constantly erased anymore!
+1.

But ...

I just logged into my account. More changes. I am now off "Pending" and back to a "Week of ...", except now it is "Week of January 27, 2011". The "pre-purchase checlist" and "own" sections are back to active. This could be good news :p

LEAFer said:
Nice updates, Richard. Thanks. But I do have a little trouble telling the difference with delivered/undelivered, probably due to contrast, now that we have all the colors in there. Would it be too much trouble to use colored rectangles as images (instead of a "faded" LEAF) for undelivered cars? Once delivered it changes to a "real" car :) The options update is NICE!
I was afraid of that. I think monitors (and especially laptops with power-saving brightness levels) vary greatly in how they display the icons. My two monitors show quite different brightness for the the cars, so I tweaked the fading to work for these two.
I'm going to try a change to a slightly different scheme. I'll PM you to beta test.

LEAFer said:
I just logged into my account. More changes. I am now off "Pending" and back to a "Week of ...", except now it is "Week of January 27, 2011". The "pre-purchase checlist" and "own" sections are back to active. This could be good news
And.. we have another mad rush to our dashboards .... :lol:

Back