Randy and Malcolm, The long 111 mile ride home, 1-4-11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the truck 55 speed limit no longer applies on some/many/all (perhaps Interstate) freeways now.

At least the speed limit signs on I-5 do not seem to mention 55 any more.

pksd1 said:
Nissan just posted posted your story on their facebook page. You guys are celebrities now :)

Yep. Thanks. We saw. Pretty fun. It was Joanna at Fontana Nissan who informed me. The write up was all about just telling our tale to the community not knowing that we'd be the first to report such a trek (and likely the first to attempt such a trek). A lot of credit goes to Mark at Quality Nissan for being such a gracious host with a 90 minute (18 mi) boost. Now we've found our 15 minutes of fame (though only a few know of us). All the credit for this adventure goes to Randy. He was the one who insisted we go for it. "Malcolm, It's about the adventure" he said. Glad I did. It was a blast.

Malcolm :geek:

leafme said:
All the credit for this adventure goes to Randy. He was the one who insisted we go for it. "Malcolm, It's about the adventure" he said. Glad I did. It was a blast.

Malcolm :geek:
I'm likin' Randy ! :p That's my style ! :cool:

Lookin' for Adventure! Headin' down the highway!

randy_quality.jpg

Glad we did it, and I'd do it all over again....What an adventure...

Red Randy

Back