Part # 295B0-3NF9D is the "lizard" pack?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a replacement pack for 2012 with cold weather package. It is 295B0-3NF9D. Manufactured 5/20/16. Delivered 8/15/2016.

Took a pic of the battery crate labels. Part number 295B0-3NF9D. Two dates - 06/09/16 and 08/26/16. 08/26/16 date was a shipping label. Should be complete this Thursday. I'll post some LS data later this week. I'm wondering what style emergency disconnect this one has - likely standard on all "Lizard" batteries?

Is there a way to identify which pack is in a car if purchsing used? I know 2015s have it for sure, but there seems to be some speculation about 2013 and 2014s.

I live in SC so it gets pretty warm here, but I park in a carport and garage at work so it might not be as big a deal for me.

Hi,
Is there another way to determine the part number other than physically taking photos of the battery crate labels?

For your battery replacement, did any of the paperwork provided by the dealership where you had the replacement done, show the same information which you obtained from the battery crate?

Marktm said:
Took a pic of the battery crate labels. Part number 295B0-3NF9D. Two dates - 06/09/16 and 08/26/16. 08/26/16 date was a shipping label. Should be complete this Thursday. I'll post some LS data later this week. I'm wondering what style emergency disconnect this one has - likely standard on all "Lizard" batteries?

mxp said:
For your battery replacement, did any of the paperwork provided by the dealership where you had the replacement done, show the same information which you obtained from the battery crate?

The repair invoice has the part number for all the components required for the replacement job. I did not find any of the additional information found on the crate (dates, scan codes, serial numbers, etc) on the invoice.

Back