nissan leaf my account new look! check if you are lucky "50"

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also just noticed this under the January 2011 delivery date:

month of January 2011

your dealer will be in touch with the exact date you may pick up your LEAF

A change to my dashboard (5:30 a.m.):

The yellow banner is gone at the top but the words from it, "we have confirmed delivery dates for soon-to-be Nissan LEAF owners, more" are sitting above the white banner.

The word "more" is a link that does not work, either does the link at the bottom that says "delivery information"

EDIT: My dashboard has returned back to normal. Links work again. Still says "Pending". I'm learning to hate that word. (Edited at 8:25 am, Nov.23)

Are they changing it again? I've always been "pending" and ordered on Sept 7. I've been waiting a long time for this car and beginning to have second thoughts. That "4 to 7 months after order" could put me into March. If I'm going to have to wait that long, I might wait till other car makers have their EV's ready. I guess the test drive and first look will be the deciding factor. I haven't been very pleased with the comments about the interior looking cheap and inferior plastics. Maybe I'm just getting tired of being jerked around.

Just got a call to schedule my charger installation here in Phoenix! Now i know something is up! Never heard a peep from them before. They said they just got a priority list if a few people! Anyone else hear anything today? I have received no calls from Nissan btw.

Timaz said:
Just got a call to schedule my charger installation here in Phoenix! Now i know something is up! Never heard a peep from them before. They said they just got a priority list if a few people! Anyone else hear anything today? I have received no calls from Nissan btw.

Nice! They've been saying you'll get a call 2-3 weeks out so sounds like you'll get a december delivery!

I'm turning up the ringer on my phone to "extra loud" so I don't miss any calls. :)

Turbo,

The company is called Specified Electrical fyi! Yes, i am starting to think there is a chance for December! Ok i said it haha!

Hmm, I had Wilson Electric do my assessment. I assume(d) they would do the work as well. I wonder if Specified Electrical is subbing for Wilson, or they have more than one company doing installs.

in case it helps people figure things out my dashboard has :
at the top, yellow banner : "congratulations! we are getting your Nissan LEAF™ ready for delivery."
at the bottom : "month of January 2011 your dealer will be in touch with the exact date you may pick up your LEAF"

mweston said:
...But if delivery is 4 to 7 months from the order, the best I could possibly have done (even if I hadn't delayed ordering) was early January. And now I guess I should be happy if I get it in late February. And I should be ready to wait until April. Sigh....

I spoke with Nissan on the phone, and my guy clarified this "4 to 7 months from the order" thing. He said that's an expected schedule if you ordered TODAY. As production ramps up, that number will shorten. For example, that same message can change to "1 to 2 months from the order" in January. Kind of how Apple changes it's "ships within ___ days" depending how well production is going.

Good thing too, because I'm expecting an order date of February. By then, I'm confident I'll get my LEAF in weeks, not months.

Timaz said:

This sounds promising for you, Timaz!!!! Let us know when you get "the call". I sure would like to see that "priority list". Anyone in Tucson??? Hope. Hope.

TIMAZ- but did you get a phone call and asked if you are willing to be photographed and filmed!? Good luck on your December delivery TIMAZ- sure you will get your LEAF in December!

JPC2822 said:
TIMAZ- but did you get a phone call and asked if you are willing to be photographed and filmed!? Good luck on your December delivery TIMAZ- sure you will get your LEAF in December!

how many people got that phone call?

gudy said:
in case it helps people figure things out my dashboard has :
at the top, yellow banner : "congratulations! we are getting your Nissan LEAF™ ready for delivery."
at the bottom : "month of January 2011 your dealer will be in touch with the exact date you may pick up your LEAF"
Isn't that bass aackwards? Or, IOW the dashboard(s) are still suffering from the funkiness factor

Hill- I agree it's backwards! All I can tell you is that the man from Nissan corporate who called me yesterday said that we should have our estimated arrival dates in two weeks! :D December 8th?

Back