nissan leaf my account new look! check if you are lucky "50"

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious - did anyone NOT get the new yellow banner?

Here is a link to what mine looks like:
elXZNE

SeattleBlueLeaf said:

elXZNE

I have the same yellow banner but mine reads,

"we have confirmed delivery dates for soon-to-be Nissan LEAF™ owners."

Not so exciting....

But, yours looks like maybe, just maybe, could it be? Are you thinking what I'm thinking????
Are you one of the "Lucky 50" perhaps?

Mine says "Congratulations, we are getting it ready for delivery" as well. I don't think that has anything to do with being top 50. Probably it just shows that if you are on track for January.

Carlos said:
SeattleBlueLeaf said:

elXZNE

I have the same yellow banner but mine reads,

Not so exciting....

But, yours looks like maybe, just maybe, could it be? Are you thinking what I'm thinking????
Are you one of the "Lucky 50" perhaps?
So there are at least 2 different messages? Mine is set for delivery as well. Woo hoo :mrgreen:

The dashboard is slow, but I got the same message:

WWBD said:
Mine says "Congratulations, we are getting it ready for delivery" as well. I don't think that has anything to do with being top 50. Probably it just shows that if you are on track for January.

I would tend to agree but I'll expand

If you have a Jan delivery, you get the "Getting it ready for delivery" banner

If you have a Feb or later delivery (probably still "Pending"), you get the "confirmed delivery dates for soon to be Nissan Leaf owners. one.

I think the second message actually tells me more than the first - that Nissan is saying that some of us have "confirmed delivery dates".. now that's something we all would like to see!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

just got an email.. text :
"Hi name here, congratulations! Your vehicle is scheduled to arrive at your Nissan Dealer in the month of January 2011.

As your Nissan LEAF™ is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. So make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

Please be aware that it is normal for delivery dates to fluctuate by a few days as production is finalized. Should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change."

so i think this verifies it - anyone with a Jan delivery date probably got one and this doesn't reference being anything else. I wouldn't mind getting one of those calls though. None of those here yet.

Got the same.."congratulations! Your vehicle is scheduled to arrive at your Nissan Dealer in the month of January 2011. " and the yellow "getting ready for delivery" banner.

So essentially they haven't told us anything new. My delivery date still says Jan 2011 (well it now says "In the month of Jan 2011" instead of "Jan 2011") which it said before we got the the new banner.

Nothing to see here, move along.

I did not get the yellow banner, just the usual white one. At the bottom under the "estimated delivery" label there is this message: "Pending
your dealer will be in touch with the exact date you may pick up your LEAF"
I had a September order date.

I got my email notification, it says they've sent congratulations email to someone else...
And I can't change the color either... :evil:

deetime7767 said:
deetime7767 said:
DEALER DASHBOARDS now shows E.T.A.'s. , Jan 2011.
I also got the 'e-mail notification' too...

Here is the email that the "other" folks got...like me!
Looks like Feb. for us :roll:

Hi name here we are excited to tell you that we have just sent our first delivery date confirmations for soon-to-be Nissan LEAF™ owners. In the future, an email with your estimated delivery date will be sent as soon as your Nissan LEAF has been scheduled.

It's also important to know your reservation status and order timing have not changed, and your Nissan LEAF will take 4 - 7 months from order date to its arrival at your dealer.

In the meantime, thank you again for reserving a Nissan LEAF, and if you have any other questions, please contact us through our Nissan LEAF live chat or by calling 877-NO-GAS-EV.

Still "pending" here but I did get my dashboard update and notification email (salt in wound) that other happy Future LEAFers all over the rollout states are getting their delivery notices. I'm hopeful that because I cannot edit my color choice that mine is at least too far down the order queue (scheduled for production).

Back