nissan leaf my account new look! check if you are lucky "50"

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm brand new to the forum.

I reserved on 4/20/2010. I was told I could get a quote on 9/10/2010, but stupidly didn't get my order placed until 9/28/2010.

But if delivery is 4 to 7 months from the order, the best I could possibly have done (even if I hadn't delayed ordering) was early January. And now I guess I should be happy if I get it in late February. And I should be ready to wait until April. Sigh.

But it could be worse. I was on the Aptera list starting in December 2007 and only recently (after my Leaf Tour drive) got that refunded.

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
I'm curious - did anyone NOT get the new yellow banner?

Here is a link to what mine looks like:
elXZNE

Congratulations but that sucks it wasn't me :twisted:
I hope all of you early ones with the golden tickets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29_uSlEEPSk
drive carefully and set good insurance rates for those of us that follow. Speaking of which, would you take you Leaf out on the roads in Seattle today? For everyone else, two inches of snow: Snowmageddon!

garygid said:
Welcome to the forum!

Confirmed first USA customer Delivery: 11 Dec 2010.

Now, the flood gates should gradually open wider, I expect.

Where was this confirmed? Who?

Kataphn said:
Here is the email that the "other" folks got...like me!
Looks like Feb. for us :roll:

Hi name here we are excited to tell you that we have just sent our first delivery date confirmations for soon-to-be Nissan LEAF™ owners. In the future, an email with your estimated delivery date will be sent as soon as your Nissan LEAF has been scheduled.

It's also important to know your reservation status and order timing have not changed, and your Nissan LEAF will take 4 - 7 months from order date to its arrival at your dealer.

In the meantime, thank you again for reserving a Nissan LEAF, and if you have any other questions, please contact us through our Nissan LEAF live chat or by calling 877-NO-GAS-EV.
Didn't get "that" one. I got: congratulations! we are getting your Nissan LEAF™ ready for delivery. I have a feeling I'll be one of the Nifty-50!; not because of my dashboard but, because of when I ordered...a minute 32 seconds after receiving the e-mail I was done. We'll see.

Hello all.
So my estimated delivery month changed last Thursday from January 2011 to February 2011. I called Nissan and e-mailed asking to speak to a supervisor or manager. I received a telephone call today from Nissan Corporate. He said he is the creater of the LEAF dashboard our LEAF website! He explained to me that although my dashboard says February he strongly believes that my LEAF will be delivered to my dealer (Fontana) January 17th and be ready for me January 20th. That sounds great to me! I asked about the 50 LEAFs in December and he did say "yes" that some would be arriving the third week of December.
He also said that your LEAF will actually arrive two weeks before your estimated delivery month! Thus, if your estimated delivery month is estimated January 2011 YOU are still in (it is possible that you MAY be a) December delivery!!!

John
Ordered 09/01

My updated dashboard reads as follows:

"...your dealer will be in touch with the exact date you may pick up your LEAF..."

Should I get excited now?
JPC2822 said:
Hello all.
So my estimated delivery month changed last Thursday from January 2011 to February 2011. I called Nissan and e-mailed asking to speak to a supervisor or manager. I received a telephone call today from Nissan Corporate. He said he is the creater of the LEAF dashboard our LEAF website! He explained to me that although my dashboard says February he strongly believes that my LEAF will be delivered to my dealer (Fontana) January 17th and be ready for me January 20th. That sounds great to me! I asked about the 50 LEAFs in December and he did say "yes" that some would be arriving the third week of December.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . snip
John
Ordered 09/01
I duno ~ gudy is getting his on the 11th of December ... 1st customer ... media frenzy and all. I find it hard to reconcile that Nissan would only send ONE Leaf on the whole boat. No?

Look the new "CONGRATULATIONS!" item in some of our dashboards REALLY DOES NOT SAY WHEN WE ARE GETTING OUT LEAFs! The Nissan corporate person who called me said that we should get our DATES in two weeks. All information is tentative because they (Nissan) will inspect each LEAF thoroughly!

The e-mail and the dashboard: "Congratulations!" DOES mean that we will be the first ones to get our LEAFs- just a matter of what month- December, January and February! :D

Wish we had a place for people to co-locate all of their dates...would help us extrapolate what their plans are. (like a wiki or something)

I've got the 'we're sending out emails' without a january delivery...so i'm still holding out for being 'hand-selected' :)

SDBONEZ you will definately get yours in January! Pretty good odds on December! The odds against you are: how many LEAFs go to San Diego and where will the port be for your LEAFs? Will be interested to hear when your delivery date will be- two weeks we will know! :D

I think and would bet that the ones that say "We have confirmed dates" and have an estimated delivery month of December or January will get their LEAF in December! Well, maybe some of those the first two weeks of January! :D

Back