Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Matches any Local Leaf Offers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, can't wait for your Leaf's to come in. I also wanted to thank Robert, Judith, Chris,and Sean who all took delivery of their Leaf's from Me this Week! Congrats!

Leon, please look at the thread "allocation" and give us your view of the comment of a Nissan dealer

Hopefully you are slated for January and will be able to order any day. I have been processing about 3 orders per day for the last week since Jan openned. Have me selected as your PD and I will be notified a little ahead of you and will give you the heads up.

I just wanted to say thanks to Leon and recommend him to anyone considering a Leaf purchase, or any other car for that matter. Leon kept me informed to the best of his ability throughout the process and called me immediately when my Leaf arrived about a week ago. I picked it up later that afternoon and everything was very smooth and as agreed. I found it to be my most relaxing car purchase to date.

Also, kudos to Leon for staying active on this forum and continuing to provide updates to people. I know it's been valuable to me and many others. Hopefully Nissan sees that being as transparent as possible throughout the process is a good thing and appreciated by its customers, particularly the early adopters.

Good job Leon! Be assured that Nissan will hear good things about you from me.

Leon, Fontana Nissan reported that they have only a few orders for delivery in February and virtually nothing in March. This surprised me as they have been one of the busier Leaf dealership in the past. Do you have any information that you can share that explains why deliveries are so slow in coming

I think their Forum offer and aggressive solicitation of folks outsdide their market got them a larger amount of initial business resulting in the early deliveries we've seen. In reality the Forum represents a fraction of Leaf reservationist/orders and dealers who are actually in Primary markets will be delivering a lot more units over the long haul than remote dealers who do not have the right customer base. The order system seems to be indicating this, we'll know for sure in April if there is the same quantity or more delivered than March.

mossyleaf said:
In reality the Forum represents a fraction of Leaf reservationist/orders and dealers who are actually in Primary markets will be delivering a lot more units over the long haul than remote dealers who do not have the right customer base.
Yes - as we get into later months the % of forum members among owners will fall.

Do you have an estimate of how many of your orders are from this forum so far ?

With all the noise about Rairdon's, I have to ask...
Does Mossy Nissan mark up the lease rate (money factor)? If a buyer gets approved for the lowest 4.9%, is that the rate we get?

Cheers.

Back