Mossy Kearny Mesa & Poway

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Leon, when you respond to a RAQ, will it be just the MSRP for the selected trim minus your discount or will it be a detailed custom quote with all the line items like destination charges, taxes, doc fees, registration, etc?

Oh I almost forgot, we'll also need to state the accessories we would like such as the eco package, etc. I understand tomorrow Nissan will post information on the website on the accessories.

evnow said:
indyflick said:
I understand tomorrow Nissan will post information on the website on the accessories.

Where did you hear that ?
From a chat session with Nissan on Friday. Then if you go out to your account and select "> view Nissan LEAF launch schedule" You'll see the following...

we're making changes to the Nissan LEAF website. the enhanced experience will include:
the Nissan LEAF payment estimator - estimate your monthly lease or finance payment
enhanced vehicle configurator - an eco design package, hologram kickplates and more factory accessories will be available through our enhanced configurator
updated range and battery lifecycle information - more on how Nissan LEAF fits your driving lifestyle

BTW, until I read that webpage I thought the accessories were all dealer installed options. But the webpage says, "an eco design package, hologram kickplates and more factory accessories..."

The configuration that you build will include destination and whichever options and accessories you choose. From the training I have seen, what I will be sending back is a price before tax, lic,etc.

indyflick said:
evnow said:
indyflick said:
I understand tomorrow Nissan will post information on the website on the accessories.

Where did you hear that ?
From a chat session with Nissan on Friday. Then if you go out to your account and select "> view Nissan LEAF launch schedule" You'll see the following...

No accessories yet ...

indyflick said:
Updated based on Leon's feedback that destination charges are taxable in CA.

Leaf SL MSRP``````33,720
Discount````````````(500)
Net Price```.``````33,220
Destination Charge`.```820
8.75% Sales Tax `.```2,979
Doc Fee```````````````55
Registration and Title` `450
Dealer Prep `````` ``````0
Other Dealer Fees````````0
Total``````````````37,524

With the federal $7500 incentive and the CA $5000 incentive the adjusted "all in" for this example would be $25,024.

Wow! $450 for Registration and Title? Don't you get a break for EVs? Here in AZ, the Registration for EVs (not hybrids or bi-fuels) is $22/two yrs. and a few bucks for the Title. But then we don't get that nice $5K rebate.

We used to get a break on registration for EVs in California. But the state is broke, they took it away years ago.

But it was never as good as your registration cost.

evnow said:
No accessories yet ...

Yes - but we've just hit:

we're sorry
the page you requested is temporarily unavailable

just after the pick your model page. maybe they are putting up the options page now...

ETA - page is back now with no changes yet.

[/quote]

Wow! $450 for Registration and Title? Don't you get a break for EVs? Here in AZ, the Registration for EVs (not hybrids or bi-fuels) is $22/two yrs. and a few bucks for the Title. But then we don't get that nice $5K rebate.[/quote]

We only get the $5k after we give them about $3,800 in sales tax when we purchase the car. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back