Mossy Kearny Mesa & Poway

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But not Flagstaff, Winslow, Holbrook, Tuba City, Williams, Kingman...nor Yuma...or Show Low or Eager...

But then none of those cities are the size of Phoenix or even Tucson...

But a large area of Arizona is not part of the roll out. Still, likely 80% or more of the population is...That Greater Phoenix area has a hella ton of people living there...the wonders of Air conditioning. :)

Gavin

Gavin said:
But not Flagstaff, Winslow, Holbrook, Tuba City, Williams, Kingman...nor Yuma...or Show Low or Eager...

But a large area of Arizona is not part of the roll out. Still, likely 80% or more of the population is...That Greater Phoenix area has a hella ton of people living there...the wonders of Air conditioning. :)

Gavin

LOL, I forgot about Flagstaff...it's fairly large, so it MAY be in the rollout even though it isn't close to Phoenix. However, (I like 'However' MUCH better than 'having said that' or 'that said') Roland said Nissan told him that ALL of Arizona is actually included in the rollout. So someone from any of those smaller towns/cities could get it delivered DEC/JAN. :)

Actually - the 5 complete states are in the Nissan rollout plan.

But as for as the EV project is concerned, they are looking at only certain areas.

leaffan said:
Gavin said:

Gavin

LOL, I forgot about Flagstaff...it's fairly large, so it MAY be in the rollout even though it isn't close to Phoenix. However, (I like 'However' MUCH better than 'having said that' or 'that said') Roland said Nissan told him that ALL of Arizona is actually included in the rollout. So someone from any of those smaller towns/cities could get it delivered DEC/JAN. :)

Hey! don't forget Hassawampa. (it's a "suburb" just west of PHX> :lol:

Perhaps Leon from Mossy Nissan could respond to this. Given your $500 off MSRP, is the following quote correct, for someone who lives in Poway, CA? Will Mossy Nissan be charging any dealer prep or any other dealer fees? I'm trying to figure figure out what the "out the door" price for a Leaf SL from Poway Nissan will be, before applying any government incentives. Have I missed any charges or items?

Leaf SL MSRP``````33,720
Discount````````````(500)
Net Price```.``````33,220
8.75% Sales Tax `.```2,907
Destination Charge`.```820
Doc Fee```````````````55
Registration and Title` `450
Dealer Prep `````` ``````0
Other Dealer Fees````````0
Total``````````````37,452

Updated based on Leon's feedback that destination charges are taxable in CA.

Leaf SL MSRP``````33,720
Discount````````````(500)
Net Price```.``````33,220
Destination Charge`.```820
8.75% Sales Tax `.```2,979
Doc Fee```````````````55
Registration and Title` `450
Dealer Prep `````` ``````0
Other Dealer Fees````````0
Total``````````````37,524

With the federal $7500 incentive and the CA $5000 incentive the adjusted "all in" for this example would be $25,024.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back