March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a freshly minted "week of March 11th" on my dashboard. (VIN #531). I'm pretty sure I will be the first LEAF on the central coast (live in Morro Bay, dealer in Santa Maria). I am SO ready!

Now showing week of March 11, VIN 440. I'm in Southern CA, Orange County so I'm hoping the week doesn't move like it's been moving for those farther away from Long Beach.

Ingen said:
Me five - 'Week of March 11' now. Carwings tab activated, but I haven't gone through the whole process yet.

Ingen, it's a snap. Basically, you get to name your Carwings nickname and print out a piece of paper to take to the dealership when you take delivery.

Everyone who got the VINs and est dates do update the spreadsheet if you got the date.

BTW, it is 3/11/2011, right ? Not March-2011 ...

Woo Hoo !!! I was invited to activate Carwings this morning!!!

My VIN is: 604. I was surprised I received this on a Sunday morning.

I think this means my LEAF is in port now, right?

Maybe it came over on the Mermaid ship.

Looking forward to a March delivery. It still just says, "Month of March", so nothing more specific yet.

It's getting closer to LEAF Day!!

Azrich said:
Woo Hoo !!! I was invited to activate Carwings this morning!!!

My VIN is: 604. I was surprised I received this on a Sunday morning.

I think this means my LEAF is in port now, right?

Maybe it came over on the Mermaid ship.

Looking forward to a March delivery. It still just says, "Month of March", so nothing more specific yet.

It's getting closer to LEAF Day!!

My Carwings also was activated. VIN is 565. But I doubt the car is in US port right now. Maybe on the next ship arriving early March. But I would not mind if its already here :D

Carwings opened late last week. Got VIN #404. Dashboard and dealer say delivery is week 03/11/2011. I take that to mean that because 3/11 is a Friday that maybe we could get it a day or two earlier. :D

Back