March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaa Whoo! I (like many others) just got a dashboard update and my delivery date went from "Pending" to "May 2011". Time to update my sig file.

Dealer told me yesterday I had a March delivery. Today I got an email from Nissan saying April delivery and the dashboard now confirms it. Oh well, what is one more month? Maybe early April? :lol:

avanti5010 said:
Dealer told me yesterday I had a March delivery. Today I got an email from Nissan saying April delivery and the dashboard now confirms it. Oh well, what is one more month? Maybe early April? :lol:

If you had a March delivery your dashboard would have indicated March, then changed to April.

I'm still holding at "Month of March" ! Sure glad to get rid of "Pending" that seemed to be there forever. My dealer called over a week ago to confirm a March delivery and said I would be their first LEAF delivery, besides their general manager who also ordered a LEAF. Since there are only two Nissan dealers in Tucson, I should be one of the first to get my LEAF here. I'm hoping Ecotality will contact me soon.

My dashboard also changed to enable enacting Carwings. I still haven't seen enough benefit for me to agree to it - can anyone summarize what is missing if you don't agree to Carwings? From what I gather it would allow remote monitoring of charge state, remote activation of climate control, navigation to nearest charge point, and that's about it.

Has anyone declined this who can shed light on what is missing if you decline carwings?

Adrian said:
Still showing month of March. Carwings is now open and I have a VIN: 440!! Hopefully delivery is getting closer.

What state are you in, your vin is within about 10 digits of mine.

424 VIN for a (hopefully) march delivery for me.

Adrian said:
Still showing month of March. Carwings is now open and I have a VIN: 440!! Hopefully delivery is getting closer.

EVDRIVER said:
Adrian said:

What state are you in, your vin is within about 10 digits of mine.

EVDriver, congrats on finally getting delivery date, Vin and Carwings to open. I'm extremely jealous of all those people I see today that have just jumped passed me in the line. Hopefully I'll be there soon, but still showing April delivery right now.

Back