Leasing a 2014 or 2015 Leaf in the San Francisco Bay Area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also looking to lease a Leaf-S with Quick-Charge in the Bay Area. Please let me know if any of you leased recently including the final price and the dealer. If you could pass on contact info for the person, it would be helpful.

Reposting this here for anyone who is subscribed to this thread, HTOK

I picked a 2015 SL from Hayward Nissan yesterday. I worked with Kaylee ([email protected]).

They had by far the best price and made the buying experience truly one of the easiest I have ever had. Totally upfront and honest about the pricing and fees. None of the "come down and lets talk" BS that I got from many of the other dealerships. Finance person was also great. No hard sell on paint protection and other stuff. Even suggested I put some items on my credit card so I could avoid the interest and tax that I would get hit with if I rolled into lease.

They had a White SL for $189/mo that I passed on for silver.

Silver SL
Premium Package
$3,500 out the door (lic, tax, fees, tax, first payment)
$219/mo ($239 w/ tax)

$31,590 Price
$13,344 Cap Cost Reduction
$18,920.24 Adj Cap Cost
$11,038.85 Residual

$599 for prepaid wear and tear.

They have a bunch of Leafs available, so ping her today and she can hook you up with a killer deal and great service.

I leased a Base S 2015 in Silver from Hayward Nissan with Ramin on 11/25.

No VPP pricing
3 years 36,000 miles
$159 payment including tax
4000 out the door including 1st month rent and maintenance plan from Nissan.

anyone see the lease options this week? $2400 down, starting $199 a month with an $8600 residual? This almost makes the LEAF worth buying... Now if it had a 40 kwh battery, I would be all over it

Back