Leaf Orders : Plot your location and details on this Map

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wxxyz said:
Anybody know of a way to export the current pin locations? I could create a page on the forum with a more 'secure' method for saving the pin data to avoid issues.

There is a way to save it, through some HTML jiggery-pokery so that you can have a local copy that anyone can inject into Google Earth:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/maps/thread?tid=679e4432ef214792&hl=en

If you want to go to that trouble, be my guest, though I usually go threw every few weeks or month and try to clean up the new entries.

DaveinOlyWA said:
added my pin with VIN and estimated delivery date. we should all update our info. its pretty out of date

+1; I'll set my RAQ to 31 Aug 2011. :)

BTW, shame on Pearl White SL for erasing the instructions!!

I am not fixing it this time, guys. I'm in no mood for it Mr. November Order. :p

EDIT: Okay, maybe I'll fix it, but not at least until Monday since IIRC my most recent backup is at work.

Thank you for considering Ross Nissan of El Monte ...

$33,590 transaction price

this price includes:
Nissan LEAF™ SL trim
brilliant silver
option added:
quick charge port
accessory added:
carpeted mats

Link in the first post does not work using Google Chrome - clicking the link brings up a blank Google map.

Copying the link address and pasting it into the browser does bring up a map with the markers.

Opening a map in IE8 and another in Chrome ... Each map displays different points. Strangeness.

Amarillo Leaf - What are you doing in the SW Pacific?!

AndyH said:
... Each map displays different points. Strangeness.

Maybe because there are 2 "pages" of the map. I put my order on the map, but you have to scroll down and click page 2 to see my order and the others that don't show on page 1. (This is using IE- I didn't try Google Chrome.)

ecoobsessive said:
AndyH said:
... Each map displays different points. Strangeness.
Maybe because there are 2 "pages" of the map. I put my order on the map, but you have to scroll down and click page 2 to see my order and the others that don't show on page 1. (This is using IE- I didn't try Google Chrome.)

That's strange! The original 'reservation' map shows everyone at once, right?

Thanks Martha!

Need help posting to the map:

Handle: MapleLeaf
Black SL Etec
RAQ accepted: 12/11/10
Dealer: Younker
Delivery: Pending

Thanks!

MapleLeaf: What, not Canada?? Ha ha!

Seriously, done and done. You're on the first page, just before my entry (so I can keep track of the fact that I've proofed your landmark -- man, I've a lot of landmarks to proof!)

edatoakrun said:
My apology,

To JasonT, and any/all others ? whose placement I may have inadvertently edited on the map.

Ed

>sigh< :( Don't worry, Ed, we all make mistakes. I just wish I was making nightly backups to compare. I have enough trouble updating the Affordable Electric Car NOW blog -- never mind Tap2GoBack development -- oh, and earning my keep! Do you have any idea how it happened, Ed? Did you just move stuff around your flag? Move flags adjacent to yours in the list? Accidentally delete some flags? Any information that I could use to narrow down the damage?

edatoakrun said:
As far as I know, the only change I made was moving JasonT to Greenland.

I was trying to move the map, and didn't realize "edit" was on...

ah no worries Ed...obtw; where is Oak Run? just in case i want to move u around??

LOL

JK!!

edatoakrun said:
My apology,
To JasonT, and any/all others ? whose placement I may have inadvertently edited on the map.
Wow, yeah, I ended up in Greenland :D I appreciate the heads up, and I've corrected my marker

edatoakrun said:
I checked, BTW, and I'm not the one who put a LEAF order in Antarctica...

A LEAF in Antarctica? Oh, no! There are no Polar Bears there. Think of what you might cause:
polar_bear_penguin.jpeg

Back