Leaf Orders : Plot your location and details on this Map

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did receive a quote for my AV Assessment.

they gave a a schedule confirmation number of 121556 - the quote was $2,335 and included standard install, charging dock with 15' cable, permits, and shipping/delivery fee.

still no news from Nissan about my order.

I did visit a local dealer who could offer no further insights

Added info to map. Still waiting to RAQ. Nissan says i am supposed to be in the October batch but still no email.

When Nissan say "you will be notified in October" - does that mean 11:59 pm on 10/31, or has anybody in the October batch been notified yet?

wernerg said:
When Nissan say "you will be notified in October" - does that mean 11:59 pm on 10/31
Yes, if you're lucky. ;) I was a Sept. order and didn't get notified until Oct. :(
has anybody in the October batch been notified yet?
I haven't seen anything yet about any orders being processed for the Oct. group. I think they're still dealing with the screwed-up Sept. customers. I would tell you to watch the October Orders thread but it has devolved and tangentiated into a discussion of EVSEs and their connectors, plugs, etc., unfortunately, probably due to a lack of any new orders to report lately.

TT

Did I mess up cookies or something for Google? When I look at the map today all of the markers have disappeared. I tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer, so I don't think it is browser related. I also tried logged in to Google and not logged in. No joy whatever I tried.

I just took a look and it all seems fine to me, with markers up, etc.

I'm not smart enough to know how one would back up a Google Map. I've had several in the past for various reasons and would have liked to back them up, but could not figure out how. Of course, none were critical applications either!

In any event, I think the map looks ok this morning......(clicked on the TimeHorse link in the first post)

Ok...I'm new here..My account has been stuck onthe assesment section since approved.

1. I put my $99 in April.

2. I plan on submitting the waiver.

3. Placing the order. Does this mean any money down?

4. Carwings?? What is that?

5. Pre-order? What is that?

I currently lease a Nissan Rouge and I have one more year to go before the 3 year lease is up I am planning to roll it into the Leaf.

Any suggestions and does my procrastination mean I put myself in a later place in line???

Thansk in advance!

I'm the green dot in the middle of the Pacific. I'm sure we will see some others in Hawaii soon.

Sorry to not respond promptly folks; I was in Austria the last 2 weeks and since AT&T has SIM-locked my out-of-contract cell-phone and refuses to unlock it even though they made a butt-load of money on me already, I was unable to use the 3 network SIM I bought in Vienna. I shall refrain from using the remaining choice words I have for AT&T at the moment, especially with respect to having a GPS in my phone but now way to download maps of any kind, even of the local streets!

Anyway, the map looks fine today too, even if extremely zoomed out at the moment. I see the FAQ has been moved from Germany to Mexico and now lies somewhere around Fiji. Seems though a lot of blue markers mean I'll have some cleaning-up to do for a bit. And congrats on the Green RAQ in Hawaii!! Now, let's start seeing some in TX and then the Atlantic South + Alabama!

And yes, I don't know of any way to back up a Google map either; at least Google Wave allows you to see the history. Seems not so for the Google Maps. But, all is well now so let's just chalk it up to a server glitch like the ones plaguing blogger a couple months ago with respect to Java Script insertion.

TimeHorse said:
And yes, I don't know of any way to back up a Google map either; at least Google Wave allows you to see the history. Seems not so for the Google Maps. But, all is well now so let's just chalk it up to a server glitch like the ones plaguing blogger a couple months ago with respect to Java Script insertion.

I'm surprised they don't have a way to lock things down. If user A puts a marker, that shouldn't be movable by anyone but A ...

I was wondering if anybody can guess when we will be able to get an
ETA. We ordered on Sept. 30th and it seems that others way ahead of us have not been able to get an ETA yet. Although having ordered, we still have not been able to even get a test drive lined up from the Dec. 3rd, 4th, and 5th yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

LEAF SL
Blue Ocean
-Carpet MATS
-CARGO net
-Eco Design
-Splash Guards
-Protection Package :D

Franklin TN
Silver SL
Fast charger

Reserved April 21 am
Approved for EV Project home charging station.
Still waiting to place order, initially told by nissan I could order in october.

I'm in the process of reaching out to local dealers but they are seem to be sticking to the story that they can't work with me until I choose them as a preferred dealer..

Well, I've tried twice now, and both times my marker seems to be placed, but when I close the window and then go back to the map, it's not there anymore.

Anybody know of a way to export the current pin locations? I could create a page on the forum with a more 'secure' method for saving the pin data to avoid issues.

Back