Leaf Orders : Plot your location and details on this Map

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The map is great, I love it!

Please also take a minute to enter your information for the mynissanleaf.com Google spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHkzQmlFS1g5UGU1c044WGxTM05naUE6MQ#gid=0

rslatkin said:
The map is great, I love it!

Please also take a minute to enter your information for the mynissanleaf.com Google spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHkzQmlFS1g5UGU1c044WGxTM05naUE6MQ#gid=0

Thanks! And I can't recommend the spreadsheet more; going to change the top post!

jcesare said:
You need to add a new color for "delivered" or change the instructions to use BLUE as the delivered color.

I'm going to make it the Green Pushpin. Strike that last statement; the Violet pins are for Failures, the Magenta pins are for successful deliveries. I wish we could upload custom icons though.

BTW, we also need a color for orphaned LEAFs too. Never said I wouldn't consider that if I hold out for a Model S or a MY 2013 with 6.6kW charger. :)

I'm not going to fix the map directions folks, but any placemark with no RAQ/Delivery/Etc. info, i.e. just a naked placemark and any route is going to be deleted so the map can load faster. If you want a marker on the map, either don't call it placemark or put some descriptive text. Thanks.

Sorry, can't figure out how to put it on the map..

If anyone is interested-

09/27/2011 Put my info to purchase a 2012 Nissan Leaf SL
09/29/2011 Approved the dealer quote and thus approved the purchase.
03/2012 Expected delivery to dealer of the car. (County Line Nissan, Middlebury,CT)

I was told it would take 90-120 days to recieved delivery which I was happy to hear.
Will see if it happens at that time.

Martytdi- Wolcott, CT

Sorry, I cannot get this to work ... map appears and is logged into to my Google account but I do not see how I load the Leaf map? Help!

I do see pins all over the map, but no edit button nothing.

Don't have a google account.
If someone wants to add me to the map, I'd appreciate it.
I'm also on plugshare.

All other data should be in post signature.

Thanks

The map takes a while to load; a long while to load on slow computers. Also, please scroll to the last page (IIRC that's page 3) before placing your marker and do not edit existing markers unless you're experienced with Google Maps and just trying to clean up. Sorry I'm not being more hands-on; so busy with other things like the Capital LEAFs

Well, what a hoot. :roll:

It looks like someone was having fun on 'March 12' and moved a bunch of markers to the middle of the Pacific Ocean and who knows where/what else.

Yeah, I noticed that when I put my marker up. At first I thought that people knew where they were on shipping boats...but then realized that many of them made no sense. I also just saw that my marker is now gone. :-(

I guess it's a good thing then I made my I95 Electrified / Keys to Halifax / Reagan Highway by invite only. Don't want someone suggesting an L3 EVSE in Yellowknife, NWT.

Jeffrey.

TomT said:
I don't think anyone is paying any real attention to or updating this anymore anyway.
I looked at this for the first time in months and it looks just like it did a year ago, at least in my area (3 or 4 cities around where I live).

Back