ICED - Images of Offending Vehicles Board of Shame

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRA said:
TomT said:
cornerexit said:
Friday, August 1st, Twin Peaks, Plano, TX.
Well, it IS Texas... 'Nuff said!
We can look forward to the day when that will be a Via Motors pickup.
Looks like the offending vehicle is actually occupying 2 spots. Maybe squeak in on one side cord should still reach, of course wait until its fully charged!

This is normally a four-stall Supercharger site in the parking lot of a Burger King in Holbrook, AZ.

G9ByqMv.jpg

Going through his mind, (assuming there is one,) must be: "What an interesting sculpture, this hole with a hose in it. Sensual in a certain kinda way."

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 161
TomT said:
Well, it IS Texas... 'Nuff said!

cornerexit said:
Friday, August 1st, Twin Peaks, Plano, TX.

Yes and no. Dallas is a city like most any other major city. Having traveled to most major cities in the US, they are mostly the same. There are different accents, Corporate Team Jerseys, attire, etc, but it's the same deal. In TX, when you get into the suburbs there is a dividing line at some point where rationality and intelligence starts to dissipate. :D

There are a lot of Leafs here.

Mottyski82 said:
It's sad that a Prius is one of the offenders. :(

Pretty common around where I'm at. I have one charge location with 4-6 chargers. It's an Ikea which is conveniently on the way to/fro a close friend's home so I've used it a bunch on the weekends. There is always at least one Prius blocking a charging space. They feel entitled.

mwalsh said:
dhanson865 said:
Is that a Tesla Model S, double ICE, Leaf sandwich?

MS ICE sandwich.

Maybe he thought his car was one of those R8 e-trons that was done in a limited production run (maybe its from the Iron Man movies!)

But what you want your car to be and what is doesn't mean it will become that (trust me, I keep trying to wish my car into a Tesla Model S and it has failed to work).

These EV spots are at the front of the garage for the shortest walk to the airport. He/she clearly backed it in intentionally to appear similar to the Teslas on either side and to get upfront.

drees said:
ICEd at San Juan Capistrano today. Luckily I had just enough charge to make it home by hypermiling. Looking at the plugshare comments at least one other driver was not so fortunate.

Looks like the driver had to use the L2 at the Nissan dealer nearby as a backup. Hopefully they didn't have to wait hours to get to the next QC 34 miles away.

Playing the devil's advocate: Looking at the photos on Plugshare, I can't see any signage saying those spots are for EV charging only.

Back