2016 Lease deals

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I Just got a quote on 3 year lease on an SV.

$342 inclusive
$5750 down
12K miles / year

Based on
$26185 adjusted price
$35840 MSRP
$9450 rebate
$454 discount

This is from Serramonte.

Seems a bit too high for me.

The probability of the prices coming down over the next few months is high. If you can wait you might want to. With leaf sales low, an incentive after the 2015's are gone, seems likely.

Check the options. The less expensive lease (or even both of them) may be the Base SV with no Around View Monitor or Bose/XM stereo system. This package (called Premium Package or just "Premium") is well worth having, but some people don't feel a need for either upgrade.

A friend was quoted $500+tax per month for a 36 month lease, 12K miles per year for the 2016 SV. :roll:

I want some of whatever stuff they are smoking. Must be really good!! :twisted:

EDIT: This was with $1000 down payment.

DanCar said:
The probability of the prices coming down over the next few months is high. If you can wait you might want to. With leaf sales low, an incentive after the 2015's are gone, seems likely.

Good point, but I've been waiting for the 2016 model for 3 months and can barely wait much longer.

Cornellio said:
From another quote I just got,

3500 down, 299 + tax for 36 Month / 12K miles.

I think I will get this one.
Go to Burlingame - 242 with tax for 15K miles and 2500 down

These kinds of prices were okay when the Leaf was the only game in town, but there are a lot of cars with plugs these days. A lot of really nice cars with plugs.

forbayca said:
From another quote I just got,

Go to Burlingame - 242 with tax for 15K miles and 2500 down
That's where I went, and spoke to James there. You're saying you got an SV there for the above amount?

I tried to buy a car from Burlingame at the price quoted above:

Here is Kevin's reply:
Hello Mike,

Yes that deal was for a person name Alex as you are more then welcome to message him on forum. It was a Misquote as he never picked it up the car is still here as it was when the dealer thought we still had the 2550 cash rebate from factory as we don't so on there the site

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21021
You'll see that Oakland is quoting out 600 and other dealers are about the same. So my 320 I'm 100 percent sure is beating everyone on the market.

Kevin Tran
Internet Sales Manager

I also think it's too good to be true. I asked the dealer for this deal and he replied that it's no longer valid.

What are the odds of getting better prices near the end of December?

from leo at autocom nissan walnut creek saw these ones

1 2015 LEAF SV LEFT
2500 DOWN
199+TAX
12K MILES
36 MONTH LEASE

OR PURCHASE
10K OFF MSRP AND 0% UP TO 72 MONTHS!!

2016 nissan leaf deals are in!!!!

S WITH QUICK CHARGE PACKAGE
2500 +1ST PAYMENT
289+TAX
12K MILES
36 MONTH LEASE

SV MODEL
2500+1ST PAYMENT
329+TAX
12K MILES
36 MONTH LEASE

SL MODEL
2500+1ST PAYMENT
379+TAX
12K MILES
36 MONTH LEASE

I got a quote from in CA like this
3800 down, 36 m (12K miles), 345 p.m. for SV + premium 2016.
Is this good or on the high side.

Seems a bit high but quite close to the deal I got. For me t's not worth more money for the premium pkg as it doesn't add much, but that depends on what you thin of it.

Back