2015 Jan Plugin Sales Discussion : Leaf 1070 - Total 5924

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is still a two to three month wait to get a Tesla Model S... and the re-tooling for the two-motor configurations caused some extra delays that are just now returning to "normal" three month order process.

It is very hard to see how any of these reported numbers mean much when Tesla is selling every car they can make, and the factory is running at (or near) capacity. In fact, if they do expand markets or demand very much, they are going to have a scaling problem.

Danal said:
There is still a two to three month wait to get a Tesla Model S... and the re-tooling for the two-motor configurations caused some extra delays that are just now returning to "normal" three month order process.

It is very hard to see how any of these reported numbers mean much when Tesla is selling every car they can make, and the factory is running at (or near) capacity. In fact, if they do expand markets or demand very much, they are going to have a scaling problem.

Please! Tesla had an inventory of unsold vehicles of about 1400 in December!

Stop reading biased reports from Morgan Stanley's analyst Adam Jonas, i.e. the one that helped 'float' (scam)
the market for a $2.5B bond issue. If you forgot, that's the one for Giga and where it was hoped that Panasonic
would provide the same commitment. Panasonic has provided less than 10% of what was hoped for.
Anyway, that capital 'infusion', based on the Q4 results, has provided needed working capital which
sales have not.

And the Fremont plant is not running near capacity. If so, Tesla has a big problem for their 2015
"guidance" of 55K vehicles.

Back