MikeD wrote:1) Do you have some idea as to how many parking spaces each pedestal charging station can service there? From your photo I would guess at least 6, but it might be 10.
2) Does each pedestal have a cord on each side, or just one side?
3) It looks like there are some (120v?) outlets near the pedestals that are also available. Can you say anything about them?
1. The spaces that I am parked in (2 total with a partial space in between) are marked green and EV parking. They are the designated spots for charging. One could use the spaces on the other side if necessary.
2. No, just one cord. These are just a different packaging for the exact same unit as the home one. The small opaque white ring at the top lights up at night. The backs are flat.
3. Yes, those were put there back when the EV1 inductive charging stations were there (I used to use them with my S-10E). They were for some of the other homebuilt EV's that only charged off 120V. I am not sure if the addition of a 120V outlet will be common practice with these commercial installations.