What's a new 2012 worth ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkiTundra

With the various problems that have arisen recently, particularly battery killing cabin heat in winter or desert heat in summer and potential knowledge of what's coming for 2013, what is a 2012 worth to you today? For me about $4k off current MSRP.

I'd guess that being in MN it'd be worth less to me than to someone in a milder climate that's not much impacted by either of the battery killers or wouldn't gain as much from a more efficient heat pump. Still, I'm a bit surprised that given the inventory sitting around, that dealers aren't willing to deal more than they are. We'd been planning to get a Leaf as soon as they were available here, but the issues and 2013 rumors pushed us out.

Take $7500 off MSRP for starters. No Leaf is ever worth more than that. Seems you should be able to get further reductions from there.

Fontana Nissan is one of the most agressive price cutters out there.

Call Danny and ask him what the best price is on a 2012 ?

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=932&start=620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not sure about your local deals, but here in Portland OR metro, $299/mo (for 39 months) lease with $0 down was enough incentive for me to trade in the 2007 Prius for the second LEAF SL of the household!

Back