What did you do with your Leaf today?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I didnt see a thread like this so I thought a general check in thread would be cool.

What did you do to/in your Leaf today? Take a trip? Just ride around? Did you work on it?

Let us all know what you did, no matter how small.

During the snow and ice last week (ok, not today I realize), I used my Leaf to pull (2) drivers out of the ditch. One was in a Toyota Prius, the other was a RAM truck (2WD). Not that I consider the Leaf on the same level as a tow truck, but sometimes you only need a little pull to get out of a bad situation. ;)

As I am infectioius (non covid), I saw it in the driveway.
Last week at -6 degrees it went into turtle mode and I had to turn around and park it.
I plugged the charger in, and it was fully charged.

Luckily my evil SUV was right next to it...and it worked fine on this cold day in hell.. it seemed to have much more power than usual...as if it was laughing at my leaf. I say "evil suv" tounge and cheek... as I value my freedom of choice

After two weeks of driving in eco mode due to snow and ice, the roads cleared yesterday. I turned it off and had fun passing a slow moving truck on local two lane through town. Zoom zoom!1

I'm two weeks into owning my newly acquired 2014 Leaf and just taking any opportunity to drive it!
"Need something from the supermarket? No worries"
"Kids need picking up? I'm on it!"
Haven't gone out yet, but will for dropping off/picking up #2 at Scouts this evening.

I'm currently sat looking at some Nissan Leaf alloy rim aero inserts and wondering whether it's going to be worth 3D printing them for (what his own tests determine is) a 3.2% improvement in efficiency. It's a lot of hours though...

After driving this tank in the snowy weather for 2 or 3 weeks we finally ha e a warm spell , she's getting washed ! Plus inside detailed ! I hauled 15 50lb bags in this car, some in front, some on rear seats , rest in hatch. Seriously with 4 snow tires this car goes in the snow.

Back