Tracy Nissan no leafs sold>?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cordero

I just visited Tracy Nissan in my New Leaf sporting Northbay dealer plates... to see if they had any Leaf accessories and talked to staff there and they have not delivered a Leaf yet. They also said they are not carrying any Leaf parts or accessories since they have not sold any Leafs. I was laughing because I refused to buy mine at MSRP. I had contacted them several months before my RAQ and they would not give me a estimate until I was able to order and then it was MSRP. Well I see why I am the Only Leaf in Tracy right now. I hope to see others soon cause I am getting bombarded with questions everytime I take a spin. LOL I guess I have to have Northbay ship me some accessories via UPS. Just my two cents. Happy Leafing

By the way they said the only charger is inside the service department and not outside. That may be why it does not show up on carwings.

I'm in Manteca and went with Brendan at Boardwalk because Tracy would only deal at MSRP. They were rather rude about it to boot, so would encourage prospective Leafers to purchase elsewhere. I don't even know if I want any service from them, so am looking to Modesto or Stockton for that. Portal says I should be delivered in August, so I'll see you around!

Cerritos Nissan gives 20% discount on accessories to forum members! I have ordered several accessories from them. Great service...maybe they will ship?!

Back