SoCal Branch LEAF-Gathering Year 2 - #24c: 25 Aug 2012

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soareyes said:
I'll be coming from Victorville on the 23rd to the Santa Ana meetup - my first! I'll probably need to stop at the AQMD in Diamond Bar for a short charge on the way down, then a full charge at the Segerstrom Center in Costa Mesa later in the afternoon while my wife and I watch Les Miserables, shop, and eat dinner. Then home with a stop at the QC in San Bernardino. Should be an adventure!

Very cool to hear, Stan. We'll be looking forward to meeting you (both?).

This will be the last meeting I'll be attending for a while.

I'm moving up to northern cal for a new job.

Hope to see you all at the meetup. :)

Jeremy

JeremyW said:
This will be the last meeting I'll be attending for a while.

I'm moving up to northern cal for a new job.

Hope to see you all at the meetup. :)

Jeremy

You're gonna go void warranties for the Nor Cal folks, huh Jeremy? We'll miss you. But I'm positive that you'll stay in touch.

See you Saturday!

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to it. I'll be able to afford all sorts of toys and projects now. :lol:

My next car might not be fusion powered, but I do want it to feed back into the grid! :twisted:

Jeremy

JeremyW said:
Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to it. I'll be able to afford all sorts of toys and projects now. :lol:

My next car might not be fusion powered, but I do want it to feed back into the grid! :twisted:

Jeremy

Congrats Jeremy on your new position. Maybe with some QC between Sacramento and San Jose, you will be able to attend one of the SF BayLEAFs meeting. We don't hold meetings as often as the OC folks with Garygid, but we do try and keep things interesting.

Best wishes

Kim

linkim said:
Congrats Jeremy on your new position. Maybe with some QC between Sacramento and San Jose, you will be able to attend one of the SF BayLEAFs meeting. We don't hold meetings as often as the OC folks with Garygid, but we do try and keep things interesting.

Best wishes

Kim

Thanks! Yes, I do plan on coming out, I just wish I could use the Vacaville QC. :x I'd have to sit there on L2 for a few hours in the morning to make it...

...and I probably will. I'm stubborn like that. :roll:

Jeremy

Folsom is not far from Pinnacles National Monument!

See you Saturday.

Edit: Rats! I confused Folsom with Soledad. Guess I was thinking about the prisons.

We will most likely be there (80% probability) but may be an hour or so late depending on early morning plans tomorrow.

If anyone is interested, I can demo LEAF Link, a new iPhone app I've been working on. It has 2 main purposes: to replicate the official Nissan app while fixing most of its UI deficiencies, and to easily send addresses to the LEAF's navigation system for routing. Here's a little teaser:

ll2.png

We had about 16 people, I think, counting the very friendly baby on the end.
Lots of different conversations, and at least 9 LEAFs.

We got to sit in Stan's Leaf, with the tilt-up driver's seat mod.
Very nice for folks with longer legs.

Looks like the 7th and 21st in July for our month-23 meetings,
unless anybody had suggestions or comments.

Dorie wants to organize a "Barbecue" Gathering in the Cypress area,
either in place of our morning Gathering or as an additional event.
Hopefully she will post her ideas and suggestions here, but any
thoughts from others are welcome.

Back