Rest of September ordering

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
planet4ever said:
If you want to change the calendar you don't start by alienating three of the most important religions on earth.

Actually every old-world religion uses 7 day week, 24 hours etc. That is because all old-world civilizations can trace back to Babylon (old Iraq). But the months are negotiable ;-)

planet4ever said:
Sorry, folks, but Jewish, Muslim, and Christian religions all sprang from the Hebrew tradition, where the beginning of everything was a seven day week. If you want to change the calendar you don't start by alienating three of the most important religions on earth.
We may have to alienate them when they are the only thing holding us back. Those religions go back to times when people thought the basic forces of nature were creatures that had to be placated, rather than natural events we needed to learn to live with. It's time we dumped them and accepted Pastafarianism and the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Back to topic. Or I can split the posts ... if someone really wants to discuss changing the weeks ;-)

mossyleaf said:
Several People have now gone live on my dashboard. Please check yours.

Me either! To tell you the truth, I really don't think I'll get an email to order this month, and if I don't, all hell is going to break loose at Nissan.

Nothing on my board for me yet either. When it finally does open up (it will open up someday, right? :roll:), I will be so shocked I will probably stare at it, not knowing what to do! :eek:

mossyleaf said:
Several People have now gone live on my dashboard. Please check yours.

Thanks Leon for the update (and increase to heart rate). I'm not one of the live ones either (maybe I'm "dead" to Nissan? :roll: ). My dashboard also still shows "eTec application pending", despite my home assessment one month ago AND confirmed acceptance into the ev project. Not that this is connected to my inability to order, according the sworn testimony of the 3 or 4 customer service reps I've spoken to....

Pretty pathetic project management if you ask me (and they didn't)
...despite all that I'm still excited, darn them

Jeremy

JP just to let you know I sent you email up the chain to illustrate conflicting communication(s). Hopefully it will gain you some favor...you victim ;)

mossyleaf said:
JP just to let you know I sent you email up the chain to illustrate conflicting communication(s). Hopefully it will gain you some favor...you victim ;)

Oh great, Leon, now they're going to tag me as a troublemaker.... I now expect deliver in the 4th quarter of 2013 :D

'September order' people...you should start checking your email-inboxes as of right now and over the next few days. Complete your RAQ asap so Nissan can release more emails!! ;)

johnr said:
28 days a month, 13 months in a year. (Plus a leap day every year, and an extra leap day every four years.) I like it! No more trying to figure out which day of the week a date falls on, as it would be the same every month :)

12/13 month calendars with a leap month based on the 28-day lunar cycle? Now where have I heard that before? China? India? Hebrew? Islam?

You do realize the week is just a way of dividing the month between the 4 lunar cycles: Waxing Crescent, Waxing Gibbus, Waning Gibbus and Waning Crescent.

Of course, the lunar cycle is actually closer to 29 days, but people tend to round things off to make them look nice.

I just RAQ at 2:30 pm. I did not have a chance to do it earlier in the day due to jury duty. I am upset because I could not complete the process without making a selection on the screen that asks how I would like to pay for my home charging dock installation. There was only one radio button to select: by credit card. I could not RAQ without selecting that. This is contrary to everything I had been told by the dealer and by the Nissan rep in the live chat who both assured me that I was on record as having waived the EVSE. If my credit card gets charged (they have the number since I did the assessment) I will be one unhappy camper. I have not received the email. I ordered the SV blue.

Mine still is not open either. I put a call in to the dealership to see if they could find out anything.

Use this post for today's orders ...

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1370

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back