Report about your may 1st reservation

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People looking at these new may 1st reservations does it seem like the Assement is dead

I mean these people , reserved and went directly to RAQ

none of them had time for the whole AV rigamaroll right?

I am thinking of this in my situation as afar as upcoming order period for wave 2 here in Va (hopefully)

So you just went from reserve to RAQ ?

tell us what happened

marccbr said:
Yes, no need for the assessment you just give them a call and tell them you are handling it yourself and they will wave it.

I think they are actually asking if the assessment step has been removed as a prerequisite to RAQ even if you don't have the waiver. Some people in tier 2 were originally thinking that notifications to schedule an assessment would happen before we were allowed to RAQ, like the first round of orders last year. But now it seems like the assessment step does not need to be done before being allowed to RAQ.

OK thank you

Man I cant believe they have not opened wave 2 orders yet.....

they basically have spent the last 30 days with alsmost no orders to speak of

and they are making and shipping cars.....

there could be a glut of Leafs :idea: :idea: :oops:
if they all show up at once

That would mean they are getting 1500 to 2000 orders per month

For may and June and now July

Didn't we hear in a blurb from Katherine Zachary that they had picked up 1000 extra orders from may 1st reservations? And that was into June

I think they will need to open wave 2 by end of July...

Ordered May 11, 2011
Received VIN # and delivery week of 8/18/2011 yesterday
Accepted for ETech yesterday

AP1 said:
Ordered May 11, 2011
Received VIN # and delivery week of 8/18/2011 yesterday
Accepted for ETech yesterday

Are you in CA? - I ordered the same day, but mine still says 'Month of August 2011'... I'm thinking they'll update mine next week...

Back