Package from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it the replacements are going out to people who 'complained' about the error?

(I didn't say anything, since it's not that important to me, and didn't get a replacement.)

GroundLoop said:
I take it the replacements are going out to people who 'complained' about the error?
That is how I would do it. If you didn't tell them it was wrong then they must assume it is either correct or good enough.

I waited a few weeks to order my shirt. It eventually came Friday, and was the correct shirt. The quality of the shirt itself is fair. The quality of the printing, etc. is great. (but then again, I then to lean towards the 'heavier' t shirts because they last longer.)

I received two "I'm all charged up" t-shirts Friday. I had contacted their customer service back when the first shirt arrived with the wrong slogan. So the tally now is 3 shirts, 3 window cling packages, and 0 LEAFs. I'd trade all the paraphernalia for an earlier delivery date as I'm really hoping to be driving electric before the Middle East blows!

I too have received the wrong t-shirt -- Twice! After they erroneously sent me a "charged up in the morning" shirt I called and asked them to send me the "all charged up" one I had actually ordered. I offered to send back the other one, but the customer service rep. told me to keep it and told me the correct replacement would be sent out asap. Sure enough, a month later another leaf package arrived -- with another incorrect "charged up in the morning" shirt. After another call to customer service, I received an email this week assuring me that this time the correct shirt was really and truly on its way. We shall see....

Back