North Bay, Boardwalk, Fontana and Mossy -- share your #'s!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueSL

Dear Major Leaf Dealers:

You may know as little as we do about how many Leafs will be on board the next boat to arrive in Long Beach, or how soon the factory will increase production, but you do know how many you have delivered thus far and how many you are expecting to deliver in the near future. Why not share this information with the forum?

If you're willing to advertise your success in gathering orders, surely you could share your delivery data. If you could break it down by model, color, options (as it is on the second page of the spreadsheet), that would prove instructive.

I see no downside to you in accommodating this request, and plenty of upside in the form of additional forum loyalty. Thanks for your consideration.

Mossy, you also broke the March to April dashboard slippage news that got so much attention in the past few hours.

Three of your six are on the spreadsheet, so the forum is batting .500 there. Interesting.

Thanks so much!!!!!

Just an FYI for this thread to consolidate info: Paul Scott at Santa Monica Nissan has posted elsewhere that his dealership has sold over 110 LEAFs and delivered 3 so far with his own coming today (Jan 20). He says they are scheduled to deliver one more this month, 4 in February and 19 in March. They don’t have April numbers yet.

TT

As expected, huge discrepancy between Sold and Delivered at this early time. Of course this discrepancy will narrow as Nissan ships more cars so dealers can continue to convert sales to deliveries!

4 Delivered (all SL's, mixed quick chargers, mixed colors), have 4 coming in Feb, and it's going to take me a few hours to go through my dashboard to see how many of my ~50 March cars got split into April. :evil:

He has sold 110 Leafs? I think maybe they have that many reservations to buy at that dealership, perhaps some ordered but I don't believe they've sold that many so far.

Scott does seem to like to blur the lines... Not one of the things I look for in a salesperson.

By the way, much of the information queried here is on the spreadsheet.

Train said:
He has sold 110 Leafs? I think maybe they have that many reservations to buy at that dealership, perhaps some ordered but I don't believe they've sold that many so far.

ttweed said:
Paul Scott at Santa Monica Nissan has posted elsewhere that his dealership has sold over 110 LEAFs and delivered 3 so far with his own coming today (Jan 20). He says they are scheduled to deliver one more this month, 4 in February and 19 in March. They don’t have April numbers yet.
So assuming that his order distribute is fairly representative - it would appear that deliveries aren't scheduled to really ramp up in rate until March. Would be nice to get similar numbers from other dealers so we can aggregate the data for a better picture.

Back