Nissan Part Number for Zero Emission Badge

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillaWhat

When I mounted this plate for my Brusa Charger, I wanted to make it look (to the casual observer) as much like my unmodified inverter as possible.

So I ordered the "Zero Emission" badge from Nissan, and it was less than $20.

Brusa23E.jpg

KillaWhat said:
When I mounted this plate for my Brusa Charger, I wanted to make it look (to the casual observer) as much like my unmodified inverter as possible.

So I ordered the "Zero Emission" badge from Nissan, and it was less than $20.

Brusa23E.jpg

Hey Killawhat,

I looked through your guys' post on the Brusa charger and I didn't see any mention but I am curious, did you guys ever weigh the OEM motor cover? I know it's cast aluminum but wondering if there is any weight to be shaved there?

Pulled out my Paperwork for the Inverter Housing Badge.
The part number is 291C8-3NA1A
On sale from Nissan Parts Discounters
Sale Price: $9.76 !!!

Here is the Link

http://www.nissanpartsdiscounts.com/oem-part/nissan/leaf-parts/2012/sl/electric/electrical/electrical-components/nameplate/291c8-3na1a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The badge has a slight curve to it, but I was able to apply it successfully on a flat surface.

I also wanted to let the less "attuned" know this vehicle was 100% electric, but I went a different way.
I chose to relocate the rear "Zero Emission" badge, and add 100% Electric to the rear. I later revised it to just "Electric".

rearleaf_zps05453d0c.jpg

Back