Nissan Leaf Website : Updates to MyAccount / Dashboard

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skywagon

Go log in, click on "my account", and you will see the new "My Account" interface. You will get information on your home assessment and there are the order, carwings, and prepurchase tabs there now. There is also a delivery date at the bottom that will currently show as "pending".

If you still want to research/change your dealer you can use the yellow text "find a dealer" at the bottom to access the old search and selection tool.

Looks like things are falling into place for ordering tomorrow.
Nissan site has been updated. Dealer choice seems un-changeable!!

Edit: scratch that. I can still get to the dealer choices and edit PD.

technically speaking sending the email should not trigger the order being available.
However, it's possible that whatever triggers it, also triggers sending the email, meaning that both would happen at about the same time.

mwalsh said:
I find myself wondering if we can get a jump on the email by simply logging into our account once that link has gone live? Unless sending the email actually triggers the link activation?
My guess is that the email is just to inform you that it's ready for ordering.

btw, this "range" page seems new (at least to me) : http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/range-disclaimer/index#/leaf-electric-car/range-disclaimer/index

and they are still making changes to the site, I swear the tabs were green on that page, and now they are blue ...

I don't see anything listing the dealer options that we have been discussing - including the L3 option. I'd guess they will show up under the Ordering tab?

The CARWINGS tab makes it sound like this is all optional. Hopefully it is included for 3 years as was posted. (ETA - yes - three years are in the fine print on the updated range information)

Good to see the "roadside assistance" officially listed here on the updated range link. Glad to see that Nissan has been listening to the forum posts :)

Mmmm, seems carwings is not going to be free for 3 years...nor 1 year...

It seems to be pay to go from day one...at least that is how I read that page.

Gavin

Gavin said:

Gavin

That would not be a surprise.

Gavin said:

Gavin

Just found the note at in the fine print of the updated range information tab that does indeed say 36 months free. Perhaps, from the CARWINGS tab - it's not something that you *have* to have, and maybe something that you have to set up an account in order to interface with your phone?

DISCLAIMER *CARWINGS™ communicates through a cellular network which may not be available in all areas. Signal strength may vary and be limited for the Nissan LEAF and your location. Certain remote functions require a compatible smartphone, not included with vehicle. CARWINGS™ information system features are included through a subscription service which is complimentary in the price of the vehicle for the first 36 months. After that time, a subscription service can be purchased.

It seems as the site has been overloaded. I cant get anything to load right now. Oops. As I was typing I could hear the little "crickets" sound as the page loaded in the background.....I'll be back.

Nice to see the change in format, but nothing new. Still not even an assessment report from when AV was out here on the 9th.

your home assessment is complete. We will contact you within 72 hours with your installation quote.

Do you think I've waited long enough? If I was going to use them it might be more important, but given that they have sent everyone else such high estimates, I'm not planning on using them, so I have not bothered to find out what is taking so long.

palmermd said:
Do you think I've waited long enough?

It's a bummer that you have waited so long. Weird too - I had an independent contractor do my assessment (hired by AV) and mine was posted less then 20 hours after the assessment. (But at $2300ish, not an option that I plan on exercising).

The best thing about my assessment - I live so far away from an AV area that AV had to pony up cash to get the contractor to come up - and it was more then my $100 fee!

LakeLeaf said:
I don't see anything listing the dealer options that we have been discussing - including the L3 option. I'd guess they will show up under the Ordering tab?

The CARWINGS tab makes it sound like this is all optional. Hopefully it is included for 3 years as was posted. (ETA - yes - three years are in the fine print on the updated range information)

Good to see the "roadside assistance" officially listed here on the updated range link. Glad to see that Nissan has been listening to the forum posts :)
If you select the configure you car and the select the SL keep going it is the last window like the 5th.

Gonewild said:
If you select the configure you car and the select the SL keep going it is the last window like the 5th.

I don't seem to have a "configure your car". I can get into the SL/SV trim page and continue through from there, but they are all the same screens as before. If you see something new, any chance of a screen capture and post?

Can the August people actually do the REQ part ? Whad do you see in "order your Nissan LEAF" section ?

Back