Nissan Leaf Website : Updates to MyAccount / Dashboard

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
August order here, and this is what I see:
leaf2.jpg

Gonewild said:
LakeLeaf said:
I don't see anything listing the dealer options that we have been discussing - including the L3 option. I'd guess they will show up under the Ordering tab?

The CARWINGS tab makes it sound like this is all optional. Hopefully it is included for 3 years as was posted. (ETA - yes - three years are in the fine print on the updated range information)

Good to see the "roadside assistance" officially listed here on the updated range link. Glad to see that Nissan has been listening to the forum posts :)
If you select the configure you car and the select the SL keep going it is the last window like the 5th.

I can't find the configure your car link- where do you see this?

Dav : mine has an additional "Home Charging Dock" tab, with the content : "you can schedule the installation of your home charging dock right here. you can also reschedule or cancel your home charging dock installation if necessary."

is eTec the EV Project thing ?

gudy said:
Dav : mine has an additional "Home Charging Dock" tab, with the content : "you can schedule the installation of your home charging dock right here. you can also reschedule or cancel your home charging dock installation if necessary."

is eTec the EV Project thing ?

Yes.

Dav said:
August order here, and this is what I see:
<snipped image>

I'm a August order as well and I see the same as this image. Anyone chat with Nissan folks online to see if tomorrow is happening. It has to I guess.. otherwise it wouldn't be August.

gudy said:
Dav : mine has an additional "Home Charging Dock" tab, with the content : "you can schedule the installation of your home charging dock right here. you can also reschedule or cancel your home charging dock installation if necessary.

You'll only see that tab if you're not EVP.

The link I see is "review your Nissan LEAF".

And then you get to what used to be the "end screen" - and there you get to edit the trim, color & charger option separately.

so this is where you guys have the charger option ? interesting cause I don't. I guess I'll know soon enough if I can actually get the charger or not, and if I can't I'll definitely lease the car.

gudy said:
so this is where you guys have the charger option ? interesting cause I don't. I guess I'll know soon enough if I can actually get the charger or not, and if I can't I'll definitely lease the car.

No charger option for me yet.

Ditto on the lease without the option

Hi.
I am still seeing my Home Assessment Scheduled for 08/26/10. It should say COMPLETE I think? My quote and assessment was completed weeks ago and I ALREADY HAVE MY OVERPRICED quote! Any of you seeing the same thing?
Thanks!

Did anyone change Preferred dealer a few days ago and still have old dealer listed in their profile? Also, I no longer see an option where I can change preferred dealer. Is this now locked?

I just selected a PD (Fontana for now) and could see the selection after I restarted the browser.

I tried to start the "schedule AV assessment" process ... but it froze the IE7 browser.
HELLO NISSAN, are you testing this OVERLY COMPLEX stuff before you put it on-line?

Hopefully, the lack of a scheduled assessment will not hold up my Sept. quoting and ordering (which is not yet enabled).

IBELEAF said:
Did anyone change Preferred dealer a few days ago and still have old dealer listed in their profile? Also, I no longer see an option where I can change preferred dealer. Is this now locked?

Hi there! Earlier today I checked the site and noticed the new dashboard and at that time I had no preferred dealer selected. I selected one and then it immediately showed up (and there was an Edit link I believe that would let me change).

I checked again right now and I am no longer able to change the Preferred Dealer (no edit link).

Back