New iPhone/iPad app. NOW FIXED!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up!

I've gotten so that I avoid updating apps on my iPad unless it is something from Apple or something that desperately needs fixing. Too many developers feel compelled to insert ads or make things that used to be free only available via in-app purchases.

RegGuheert said:
Thanks for the heads up!

I've gotten so that I avoid updating apps on my iPad unless it is something from Apple or something that desperately needs fixing. Too many developers feel compelled to insert ads or make things that used to be free only available via in-app purchases.

+1, I only wish there was a way to permanently ignore updates on a per-app basis without being forever haunted by the Red Circle of Compulsion.

I had the same problem, but once I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, it worked fine. After I reinstalled, I also tried the demo first.

It is working great now.

ericvoll said:
I had the same problem, but once I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, it worked fine. After I reinstalled, I also tried the demo first.

It is working great now.

I tried that after the update first appeared and it didn't work.
The problem appears to have been server side and after they made changes it now works with no new app patch being pushed.

From the @NissanLeaf Twitter feed:
UPDATE: The issue preventing iPhone access to CARWINGS service via the Nissan LEAF app is now fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Both old and new versions of the Nissan LEAF app are now working for me, and I've removed the older ones. This includes an iPhone5, iPhone 4S, iPad3 and iPad mini. Today there was also an Apple update to iOS v6.1 on both the iPhone5 and iPad mini. After updating both iOS's and the Nissan LEAF app's, all still works fine.

Back