More Truck-o-Leafs at Fontana

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Things are moving very rapidly....

We went from getting the Nissan email this morning to getting a call from Joanna at Fontana this morning...The Leafs are here!!!!! And not only that, it is a "Truck-o-Leafs".....

Check it out....

I am beyond excited!!!!! I was expecting a few more days....Christmas in January!!!!

truck_o_leafs.jpg

Randy said:
The Leafs are here!!!!! And not only that, it is a "Truck-o-Leafs"
That is an awesome sight - more Leafs on that truck than were delivered in the US in 2010. Exciting times!

Nice photo maybe I should have went with Fontana. Oh I do not see a white one mine is not on it anyways. :lol:

wsbca said:
Hey - have a little respect for the ancestry - wasn't the first EV mule a Cube? Would we be where we are without that?

It was first and Nissan moved it to Versa at a later time for obvious reasons...

yikes, I saw a Cube wrapped around a tree this morning on my way to work. Didn't look like the driver could've made it out in one piece.

IBELEAF said:
um, did you want to post a different picture? This one looks awfully familiar, khem... first post

There was a separate thread on the same subject (with the same pic). I merged the threads rather than delete the post.

Besides, after waiting this long, a picture of a truck-o-leafs deserves to be posted more than once, doesn't it???? :lol:

IBELEAF said:
um, did you want to post a different picture? This one looks awfully familiar, khem... first post
Things are moving too quickly. I started a new thread - hadn't seen this. Someone merged my thread - so updated the 1st post and deleted my post. In the meantime I see 2 replies :eek:

evnow said:
IBELEAF said:
Things are moving too quickly. I started a new thread - hadn't seen this. Someone merged my thread - so updated the 1st post and deleted my post. In the meantime I see 2 replies :eek:

Get with the program!!! Slacker!!! :mrgreen:

evnow said:
IBELEAF said:

ah got my hopes up. I thought it was another truck :)

seeing a truck full of LEAFs does make for a great day. Thanks for sharing Fontana. Sounds like a couple more weeks for those of us in the NW but it sure is good to see cars being delivered. Lots more stories for everyone to share.

Gonewild said:
Nice photo maybe I should have went with Fontana. Oh I do not see a white one mine is not on it anyways. :lol:
Fontana posted that they are hoping to get a second truck of LEAFs today, so maybe you should have? ;)

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?p=47566#p47566

Just got the call here in Phoenix! My car is here! Its the black one in the showroom! Heading down there shortly!

Back