"Maintenance Tire" message on 2014 SV - what is it ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkjayakumar

So after around 7000+ miles everytime I start the car I get this message (see picture below) on my 2014 SV. I am not sure what that is. I checked my tire pressures and they are all right with between 40 & 41 PSI on all tires. I checked manually and also through the iPhone app - Leaf Stat - which gives Tire pressure values through the OBDII Wi-Fi adapter. I rotated the tires at around 6000 miles.

So at this time I am guessing this is nothing more than the reminders we get for Oil changes in an ICE car.

mkjayakumar said:
So after around 7000+ miles everytime I start the car I get this message (see picture below) on my 2014 SV. I am not sure what that is. I checked my tire pressures and they are all right with between 40 & 41 PSI on all tires. I checked manually and also through the iPhone app - Leaf Stat - which gives Tire pressure values through the OBDII Wi-Fi adapter. I rotated the tires at around 6000 miles.

So at this time I am guessing this is nothing more than the reminders we get for Oil changes in an ICE car.

It probably just needs to be reset. In the menu you can change the intervals etc.

Yep, it is the tire rotation reminder. It can be reset or turned off entirely in the menu. There is a second one on the infotainment screen (for SL and SV models)...

mkjayakumar said:

Back