LEAF wreck. Oh, the horror!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold to highest bidder
$13.900 Indiana
12177562_2X.JPG

EdmondLeaf said:
Sold to highest bidder
$13.900 Indiana

Not a bad price. The question is, do they plan to part it out and sell the pieces, or try to repair it? If there were more of them on the road, parting it out would make more sense. But with so few on the road and all being under warranty, demand for replacement parts is probably pretty low.

ah 5245 miles, wow that would really suck. i dont understand, this car does not seem to have that much damage. was the charger messed up?

DaveinOlyWA said:
ah 5245 miles, wow that would really suck. i dont understand, this car does not seem to have that much damage. was the charger messed up?

Why would the charger be messed up? The insurance company totalled it probably because right now the only place that can work on a Leaf is the Dealer (no aftermarket parts yet), so the costs are crazy-high.

-Phil

Ingineer said:
DaveinOlyWA said:

Why would the charger be messed up? The insurance company totalled it probably because right now the only place that can work on a Leaf is the Dealer (no aftermarket parts yet), so the costs are crazy-high.

-Phil

Any competent auto body shop can fix the LEAF. But you are right about the parts, nearly all the parts come directly from the local dealer. Only 1 part in my repair was aftermarket, the estimate didn't indicate which one it was, but there was a count of 1 :)

The headlight assembly is over $900.

Back