Gresham OR Nissan dealership change

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgniphone

Our Gresham, Oregon Nissan dealership lost its dealership. Called new Nissan dealer in Gresham and asked for a cost estimate for a 7500 mile check on my Nissan Leaf. I did say LEAF. The service manager replied, "So you need a oil change and tire rotation." I think I might find a different dealership.

You gotta admit though, 98% of the vehicles going into the service bay are probably non-electrics. Did he know you were referring to the "electric" Nissan? I hope he was just mistaken... :?

vgniphone said:
Our Gresham, Oregon Nissan dealership lost its dealership. Called new Nissan dealer in Gresham and asked for a cost estimate for a 7500 mile check on my Nissan Leaf. I did say LEAF. The service manager replied, "So you need a oil change and tire rotation." I think I might find a different dealership.

I had a similar problem at my dealer and they are really up on the LEAF. Once I explained it turned out the person on the phone thought I had said "lease", not LEAF. So maybe it's not that scary after all.

Back