Favorite EV stickers/decal on your car

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stickers.jpg

Trolling a little with the stickers on the left. This way, everyone's prejudice is thoroughly confused. I think I'll be replacing them soon with a voluntaryist decal or something similar. Haven't decided yet.

kubel said:
stickers.jpg

Trolling a little with the stickers on the left. This way, everyone's prejudice is thoroughly confused. I think I'll be replacing them soon with a voluntaryist decal or something similar. Haven't decided yet.

This should work well:

Obama%20What%20A%20Joke-400.jpg

Nubo said:
kubel said:
stickers.jpg

This should work well:

Obama%20What%20A%20Joke-400.jpg

That is funny and I support his message. Lol

Ian B

bradbissell said:
There was a thread last year that showed how people had removed all the badges from the back of the LEAF. There was a hole for the front hamburger badge that people had to fill and paint. Not sure if this has changed for the 2013 models.
pic
That's my LEAF. I think the giant "burger" Nissan logo doesn't look good. Cleaned up the back a bit, and now there's no question it's electric! =)

Maybe it'll get people to Google "LEAF".

-Phil

braineo said:
Ingineer where did you get the ELECTRIC one on the right?
Search eBay (seller: theblueskyenterprise):
100% ELECTRIC:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-ELECTRIC-D-I-Y-Chrome-Car-Emblem/320965541111?_trksid=p5197.m1997&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D16%26meid%3D8120091189479273981%26pid%3D100016%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D3%26sd%3D320990627970%26#ht_84wt_913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and ELECTRIC:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELECTRIC-D-I-Y-Chrome-Car-Emblem-/221131042617?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item337c6fef39&vxp=mtr#ht_122wt_913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and at PlugInAmerica.org, scroll to the bottom of:
https://org.salsalabs.com/o/2711/t/11294/shop/shop.jsp?storefront_KEY=553" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TDog said:
JeremyW said:
I prefer the CHAdeMO smiley ;)
Hey JeremyW, where did you get that CHAdeMO smiley? I want one!!!

Walked into a local sign making shop in Folsom holding a copy of the logo printed out. Went out to the car and eyeballed a size. The guy did a render and then made a sticker in standard white vinyl. Cost me $15 for two, but they took two weeks to get because they forgot the order initially and I had to bug them a few times so I got $5 off. :roll:

Traded one of the stickers for a 25 ft 10 gauge cord... Best $15 I spent on the car. Wish I had gotten the render though!

No topic for misc trim questions? OK... I want to put the 'Evolve Fish' emblem I had on my last Civic (it's great for covering 'Jesus Fish' sticker marks) on the rear hatch glass, in the area that is not seen from inside the car. What adhesive can I use that I can easily remove at lease end, but will still hold well?

Back