Delivery of May 2011 Orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Estimated delivery just moved from w/o Sept 23rd to 20th.

Blink installed last Friday.

This needs to happen soon so that I can obsess about this car while sitting in it rather than at the computer. :roll:

ebill3 said:
I went from month of September to week of September 12, to week of September 15, to week of September 14, and now back to week of the 12th. Well, at least the dates are all in the same Monday to Sunday week. ;)
And, back to week of September 14. Sigh.

I notice in the local weekend newspaper ads, my dealer had one for sale with a vin of about 2600 less than mine - $35,410. Guess I'll never figure it out, just sit tight.

highcountryrider said:
Hang in there; it will be worth the wait.
Just to keep you on edge, a poster on another thread with a 13 Sept delivery got a call today saying the car was at the dealer. Later in the day he received a Nissan email saying it would arrive in 5 days. :shock:

HighDesertDriver said:
Just to keep you on edge, a poster on another thread with a 13 Sept delivery got a call today saying the car was at the dealer. Later in the day he received a Nissan email saying it would arrive in 5 days. :shock:

:eek: :lol: :lol:

Mine is still saying "week of Sept 6th", but not a peep from the dealer or an email from Nissan on its whereabouts. Left two messages with the dealer representative over the past few days, too.

leafedbehind said:
Mine is still saying "week of Sept 6th", but not a peep from the dealer or an email from Nissan on its whereabouts. Left two messages with the dealer representative over the past few days, too.

FWIW, by this time the dealer/salesman should be able to find out when/where it is in transit (from the port in CA). I noticed that once mine was on a train, the db comms got erratic but the dealer knew it was close. In the end, it showed up a few days early (sort of a "surprise"), but I had already made all the preparations (at the dealer) in anticipation of such a "surprise".

Dealer just notified me that my Leaf should arrive on the 24th of September - that's almost 1 month late from what web-portal says (8/29). I'm kinda pissed now. Wondering if they could sell my car to someone else.

Update: turns out my car is already here- yay!

Valdemar said:
Update: turns out my car is already here- yay!
Dashboard still says "Week September 15" but CS said this morning it was "in transit," but could not be more specific. The dealer called this afternoon about 2:00 to say it had arrived and would be ready for delivery Saturday morning. We're only about 2 1/2 hours from the port so this may mean that those of you with nearby VINs may be seeing your new Leafs sooner rather than later! :D

HighDesertDriver said:
Dashboard still says "Week September 15" but CS said this morning it was "in transit," but could not be more specific. The dealer called this afternoon about 2:00 to say it had arrived and would be ready for delivery Saturday morning. We're only about 2 1/2 hours from the port so this may mean that those of you with nearby VINs may be seeing your new Leafs sooner rather than later! :D

My DB says week of September 30 and my vin 8902 and am in NorCal. I'm leaving on the 16th for two weeks so unless it gets here this weekend, I'll just get it when I get back in October.

Ordered May 05,2011 . Got accepted into EV program/charger installed Sept 04 but PGE did not install meter yet (sic!). Got my car on Sep 09.
My original car had some undisclosed problems so I was offered to select another from pool of orphans. Was able to change color to signature Blue and very happy with Boardwalk Nissan and Melina! All process was easy, no pressure, no stress! Definitely would recommend Boardwalk to get your LEAF!

Picked mine up today, drove 55 miles back to work, still have 45 left which should be plenty to get home. Will have to trickle charge for some time before I get L2 installed. Excited :)

CASF said:
Got my car on Sep 09. ... All process was easy, no pressure, no stress! Definitely would recommend Boardwalk to get your LEAF!
Valdemar said:
Picked mine up today [Sept 9], drove 55 miles back to work, still have 45 left which should be plenty to get home. Will have to trickle charge for some time before I get L2 installed. Excited :)
Yesterday was obviously a busy day! Drove our's away at 8:30 PM after 2.5 hours with Victor at AV Nissan. He had accepted my challenge to get it all done in an hour or less, but my questions and desire to read (most of) what I sign stretched it out. The car is great!, and in the bargain I was finally motivated to clean out the garage to make room. :D

Just called CS to find out the status of my car (estimated delivery w/o 20th). Still on the pier at Long Beach. Was told they are "waiting to schedule transport." Which is what I was told last Tuesday when I called.

Who else up here in Washington (or Oregon for that matter) is anxiously awaiting their delivery in the next week or two?

I'm anxiously awaiting mine in the next day or two. :? Last week my ETA changed to "Week of September 13, 2011", but my dealer hasn't received it yet. I just have to hold...on...a bit...longer. :|

KeithFrechette said:
I'm anxiously awaiting mine in the next day or two. :? Last week my ETA changed to "Week of September 13, 2011", but my dealer hasn't received it yet. I just have to hold...on...a bit...longer. :|

I hope yours is not waiting on the pier with mine for a ride north on the train. CS said they are probably waiting for others to batch together.

Hope yours comes in sooner rather than later.

Back