Delivery of May 2011 Orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EricBayArea said:
My dash says "Week of Sept. 30." I chatted with customer service. They told me it shows as in the dealer's stock. So it's either there, or almost there. I emailed the dealer and he called me and told me it arrived today. I am scheduled to pick it up first thing Saturday. So excited for my 60 mile drive home! Wife and I will debate who drives it home ;-)

NO DEBATE!! Remember...you are the man of the house, the king of the castle. heh heh. :p :p :p :p

BTW: I hope you enjoy your Leaf as much as my wife and I have, although she drives it most of the time lately. :oops: :oops: :oops:

All went smoothly and I picked it up my Leaf this morning! Drove 60 miles home and had 30 miles remainig. Not bad! :D By the way, I love the red color.

Pulled into the driveway and within 1 minute had 3 neighbors come over to ask about it.

EricBayArea seems to have been the last one, at least of this forum participants. Nissan said they would deliver them all before the end of Summer. Pretty close.

Back