Clear/disable "send to car" feed

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww73

For experimentation sake, I tried Google Maps send to car and via the android app.

Now it constantly interrupts me w/ these location updates.

How do I disable the Leaf from trying to download or just stop it after it loads once?

I've already cleared my information feed and removed Google maps from "Favorite Settings".

What else?

+1
I also experimented with google send to car. now Carwings keeps sending me the same address several times a week with seemingly no way to stop it. It is really bugging me.

It would be helpful if you could tell us what you've tried. Have you hit pause, and set the downloaded location as the new destination and then gone there? I've downloaded lots of locations, not all of which I've actually visited, but Carwings never sends them to me again unless I go to all information feeds and push send to car again, and let it run past any more recent locations without pausing and setting one as the new destination. I believe there is a stop download button on the screen but I can't recall exactly when and where it appears; I'm not even sure I remember that correctly.

Back