Calling all Chicagoans...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strombo1

I didn't pay attention before buying my Leaf, but I'm quite sure I've never actually seen one on the road. My dealer swears they've sold a few but I'm not sure I believe him. There's always one charging up at the dealership but it's always the same one! :?

Are there any other Leaf owners in Chicagoland? Where are you located?

strombo1 said:
I didn't pay attention before buying my Leaf, but I'm quite sure I've never actually seen one on the road. My dealer swears they've sold a few but I'm not sure I believe him. There's always one charging up at the dealership but it's always the same one! :?

Are there any other Leaf owners in Chicagoland? Where are you located?

There are plenty of us ... 151 pages and over 1,500 posts on the main 'Chicagoland' thread (worth reading through if you have the time ... stories on IL rebates, EVSE rebates, special 'EL' plates, etc. etc.). On average I still only see 1 or 2 LEAFs on my work commute out in the NW 'burbs of Chicago but many more Tesla S sedans, Chevy Volts and perhaps 1 or 2 (per month) of the new BMW i3.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=357&start=1500

Sorry, completely missed that thread! I'll look through it so I don't feel like a lone explorer in virgin territory :lol:

Back