Anybody thinking about trading in their 2011 Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will going back to mother Nissan at the end of its four year lease in March 2015... I managed to get a really good lease when I got mine so the financial hit I would take to trade for a 2013 makes no sense in light of the minimal improvements a 2013 (or even 2014) would bring me, particularly with so many other choices just around the corner...

Feedback has been great everyone, thanks. I am thinking we'll keep the 2011 and enjoy having a paid off car for a while until something we can't resist comes along. We're in the ideal climate for the batteries. Hubby is hoping for an electric Juke. Re wiper blades, we had the dealership replace them after about a year--new blades are better and seem to be lasting longer. They get a workout on the Oregon coast.

anyone of the 2011 lease returns want to say how much the car was worth. I am near the end and wondering if I should trade or sell. my end of lease buyout is 15,500 , will have about 36000 miles. I may just hand the keys back. I should be getting a new battery in 2-3 months so I thought the value would be higher. oh SL with fast charge port.

thanks

Back