Any rental LEAFs at SF Bay Area Rent-A-Car Companies?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenix

Does anyone know of any local rent-a-car companies that have LEAFs for rent? I've already checked out Berkeley and Oakland's Enterprise and they have no EVs for rent. Neither Getaround nor RelayRides works for me. Nissan distributorship also does not rent LEAFs (even for a weekend). Am also open to private LEAFs to rent/use. My LEAF will be in the shop for awhile (rearended--other driver's fault). I don't want to drive an ICE. Been there, done that. TIA.

Enterprise is supposed to have LEAFs for rental at their Civic Center and SFO locations, but a quick search online shows those locations as being both "Sold Out" today.

City Carshare has a few all electric car options (i.e. Ford Focus Electric, I-Miev, and LEAF) as well.

Zipcar has a few Honda Fit EVs available for rental (2 at the Intercontinental Hotel in SF at an hourly rate of $8 at the time of posting).

There's also the BMW DriveNow program that leases out the Active E for $12 for 30 minutes and $0.32 per additional minute up to a maximum charge of $90 a day for up to 180 miles (additional $0.55 per mile over 180 a day).

Back