Aeroviornment free charger wait time?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cossie1600

I bought my car on August 7th. My dealer signed me up for a free charger, but I haven't gotten any call backs or subsequent emails. Do you know what is the wait time on these puppies?

CAL Electric Residential EVSE Deployment Program

You should of gotten and email from them that looks like this:

####
Dear CAL Electric Residential EVSE Deployment Applicant,

We are pleased to notify you that you have been confirmed for participation in the CAL Electric Residential EVSE Deployment Program which provides a free charger and standard installation. Please visit the following web page to schedule your assessment / installation https://evportal.evsolutions.com/cec/SignIn.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After we receive your request, one of our installation coordinators will confirm your appointment within 48 hours.

Best regards,

AeroVironment Inc.
EV Solutions Customer Service

Phone: 1-888-833-2148
E-mail: [email protected]
###
give them a call to verify they got your info.

They must of gotten backlogged, with the approval process or with the installers.

I leased on 7/6 and got called to install on 7/8. Installed it two weeks later, since I had to pull the city permits.

They released 350 to date
June 50
July 150
August 150
Sept 150?

I got approved after using the info from the other poster. I just realize I might not be able to install it. I might just give it up to friends or family

Back