Group Buy/ Brusa 3.3kw NLG513 wtr & air cooled! NEW PRICES!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonA

PLEASE SEE THE NEW PRICES THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED BELOW..

Hi everyone,

I'm sure by now most of you or the "locals" know about our "Adding a Brusa thread" here http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12323 that allow's 11's & 12's to goto 7.2kw on 240v and retain the stock feeling and be pulled off in under 18min if needed.

We now have multiple vehicles running around with the setup and all is well. It was a truly group effort by the people I described in that thread.

Now more people want the setup on their own vehicles, just purchasing the Brusa is the largest expense. If there is a group buy of 5 or more of any 1 type meaning 5 air or 5 water cooled... then the discount comes into effect.

I know of 2 people who want Air cooled units here locally. (just FYI- I'm working on a dual water-cooled under the hood setup)

The NLG513 air cooled:
1-4 $2,383 each + 270 cables = $2,653
5-9 $1,945 each + 270 cables = $2,215
10-24 $1,881 each + 270 cables = $2,151

Water cooled:
1-4 $2,526 each + 270 cables = $2,796
5-9 $2,100 each + 270 cables = $2,370
10-24 $2,023 each + 270 cables = $2,293

We cannot mix charger types (water and air) to get quantity discount across all units. There will be no tax for me once I purchase but I'm still working out the shipping which shouldn't be much.

REMEMBER- This is a thread to get interest in the purchase of units, NOT TECHNICAL DISCUSSIONS of the setup, etc. That's been covered head to toe in the Brusa thread.

If you're interested- SERIOUS ONLY.. then reply back or any questions.

I'll have this open for about 2 weeks. If there is no interest then we'll proceed with our order.

Thanks!

null-16.jpg

fc464d8060808f93f6b9707a5d3c4910.jpg

Pagesfromnlg5_data_sheet.jpg

RESERVED FOR PURCHASE INFO..

JasonA - 2 Water-cooled units
Rick- 1 Water Cooled
Bowthom- 1 Water Cooled
Allen - Possibly 1 Water Cooled
Tony W. - 2 Water Cooled

Thanks for the new pricing update!! Maybe this darn global economy might just drive up the USD against the Euro finally!

I know it's been abit longer, but people have been inquiring me, asking questions, etc.. I know the Brusa thread is a daunting one to go through and read...

I'll leave this open 1 more week.. next Friday and then close it and start talking to the respected parties involved who want chargers.

Thanks!

JasonA said:
I know of 2 people who want Air cooled units here locally

If I can find a buyer for my air cooled... I suppose I could go for a water cooled. I really really want a second water cooled but I don't wanna see the pricetag on that! :shock: I just have to tell myself there's not enough public 70A EVSE's yet there's not enough public 70A EVSE's yet there's not... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back